13. The Radiance

14. Breaking The Habit

15. Fallout

16. The Catalyst

17. Crawling

18. Faint

19. One Step Closer

[Encore]

20. Rolling In The Deep (Adele Cover; Piano Version)

21. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

22. Iridescent

23. New Divide

24. In The End

25. Bleed It Out

And people have the cheek to say on here that the band does not play heavy/old songs. All I have to say is, shutup.

SETLIST:

07. When They Come For Me

16. The Catalyst

And people have the cheek to say on here that the band does not play heavy/old songs. All I have to say is, shutup.

Are you really think that's actually heavy/old songs ? :blink:

you are wrong, man" ;)

That's new songs, and they not heavy.

I don't really like New Divide but I like this setlist.

Can't :/ it's blocked here at work. Only when I get home!

Got back from the show not too long ago.

Met the band.

Saw the show.

Mind= blown

Meeting the band is just out of this world. Congratz!

I just notice on the homepage it says "For you guys having a black screen,Just download hotspotshield and it would work." without giving me credit when I actually suggested it <_<

I hope we somehow get the full DSP-quality show sometime in the future. Whether it's an iTunes download or what, I'd like the full thing. The cover song was awesome. The overall show was really good in my opinion, surprisingly a great crowd - the pit on No More Sorrow was badass.

With that said, here's a few things I wanna discuss.

One, after the cover it appeared to me once again this year that it seems like the band is rushing things live. Like, they are in a big hurry to play the next song and not taking their time to talk between them. In 2007 even, like listen to Auburn after POA...Chester is blowing up. In 2011 it's pissing me off that almost every time Chester talks to the crowd, the next song starts asap. Leipzig with BITS, London with WJL, etc. The songs are starting so quickly now after the band talks for a sentence or two and it literally interrupts them. It's annoying to me slightly. Anyone else notice this? Papercut at London night 2 2010. It happens almost every single show on the ATS cycle. VERY noticeable to me.

Next, I dislike how Blackout keeps getting the shaft. It's been played a few times on this tour but only at headlining shows (non festivals). They seem to not be very fond of that song live in my opinion. I was looking forward to it at this show but it was dropped for the cover. That's ok but I mean c'mon, it's a new song and fans really never got to see it. I guess I should elaborate by saying this doesn't really happen much with LP songs - meaning just about every cycle has every song off the album played to many many fans. The only exceptions to this are Easier To Run and Hit The Floor, and maybe even you could argue Valentine's Day or In Between. I guess the songs from ATS that this happens to are Blackout and Burning In The Skies.

That's sad because BITS is a single and Blackout is a big big fan favorite, something ETR/HTF and VD/IB weren't. I don't think ATS will have any shows after Asia unfortunately either. In previous cycles, like PR07/PR08 for example, not everyone saw SOTD or LOATR or IP the first year but LP kept them the second year and just about everyone saw all 3. Well there was only 1 US tour for this album and it was VERY small compared to previous ones....Blackout and BITS weren't in every set but LP won't be back with those songs most likely.

I dunno, maybe I'm just bitter because I saw 3 shows and didn't see either song (although I caught them both like 4+ times in soundcheck) or something.

It is true. Every single post I read in this forum, it's all 'OMFG Mike is so awesome' or 'Mike should do more vocals than Chester (forgot what thread it was)' or stupid shit like 'Mike is the leader of the band' or 'Mike should replace Chester'. That pisses me off. There is no 'leader' of LP. It makes no sense to have Mike replace Chester when they don't even do the same roles in the band. I wouldn't even care that everyone is a die-hard Mike fan on this forum, but I when I express my opinions on why I don't like certain things such as ATS, forum members and EVEN MODS jump down my throat and gang up on me because I said something they don't like. At least on forums like LPA, the mods don't attack me because they disagree with my opinion.

I don't know what threads you're reading but I don't remember seeing any comments along those lines.

I hope we somehow get the full DSP-quality show sometime in the future. Whether it's an iTunes download or what, I'd like the full thing. The cover song was awesome. The overall show was really good in my opinion, surprisingly a great crowd - the pit on No More Sorrow was badass.

With that said, here's a few things I wanna discuss.

One, after the cover it appeared to me once again this year that it seems like the band is rushing things live. Like, they are in a big hurry to play the next song and not taking their time to talk between them. In 2007 even, like listen to Auburn after POA...Chester is blowing up. In 2011 it's pissing me off that almost every time Chester talks to the crowd, the next song starts asap. Leipzig with BITS, London with WJL, etc. The songs are starting so quickly now after the band talks for a sentence or two and it literally interrupts them. It's annoying to me slightly. Anyone else notice this? Papercut at London night 2 2010. It happens almost every single show on the ATS cycle. VERY noticeable to me.

Next, I dislike how Blackout keeps getting the shaft. It's been played a few times on this tour but only at headlining shows (non festivals). They seem to not be very fond of that song live in my opinion. I was looking forward to it at this show but it was dropped for the cover. That's ok but I mean c'mon, it's a new song and fans really never got to see it. I guess I should elaborate by saying this doesn't really happen much with LP songs - meaning just about every cycle has every song off the album played to many many fans. The only exceptions to this are Easier To Run and Hit The Floor, and maybe even you could argue Valentine's Day or In Between. I guess the songs from ATS that this happens to are Blackout and Burning In The Skies.

That's sad because BITS is a single and Blackout is a big big fan favorite, something ETR/HTF and VD/IB weren't. I don't think ATS will have any shows after Asia unfortunately either. In previous cycles, like PR07/PR08 for example, not everyone saw SOTD or LOATR or IP the first year but LP kept them the second year and just about everyone saw all 3. Well there was only 1 US tour for this album and it was VERY small compared to previous ones....Blackout and BITS weren't in every set but LP won't be back with those songs most likely.

I dunno, maybe I'm just bitter because I saw 3 shows and didn't see either song (although I caught them both like 4+ times in soundcheck) or something.

I noticed they rushed through the set too. I was annoyed by it also. I don't know why they did it but a few times Chester looked like he needed to catch his breath. :/

And I agree about Blackout. I love it and if I had seen then on the ATS tour and they didn't play it I would be sooooo disappointed.

Are you really think that's actually heavy/old songs ? :blink:

you are wrong, man" ;)

That's new songs, and they not heavy.

When They Come For Me is pretty heavy. Just because it's not distorted guitar doesn't mean it isn't heavy.

I noticed they rushed through the set too. I was annoyed by it also. I don't know why they did it but a few times Chester looked like he needed to catch his breath. :/

And I agree about Blackout. I love it and if I had seen then on the ATS tour and they didn't play it I would be sooooo disappointed.

I agree, I went to 3 shows on the ATS world tour and I got to see Blackout once in NYC. I love Blackout, studio AND live, something that's usually rare for me. It should be included way more often, it's a fan favorite and it's hardly ever played..much like Wretches is now.

Never mind that he writes all the songs, and pretty much got the band to where they were today. Obviously this is irrelevant, because you don't like his voice.

Actually I think Chester's voice is a huge part of what got them where they are today. They really never went anywhere until he joined the band, absolutely no disrespect to Mike. And while Mike may do a majority of the song writing, he doesn't write ALL of the songs. I distinctly remember reading/hearing that Chester was pretty much behind waiting for the end (recorded the melody on his Iphone) and wrote the lyrics to TLTGYA for example. He also wrote crawling and somewhere I belong.

100x YES. I remember laughing when they stopped WJ&L while Chester was talking. I know they were running a bit late, but come on! Talking to the audience is part of the show. I feel like most of the time Chester or Mike say anything they have background music to it. -.-

Add Wretches and Kings to that list and I'm with you. I feel like Wretches is the poor forgotten child and I do NOT understand why its not played live. I remember the crowd going OFF in New York for it. smh. Then in Houston while waiting for the concert everyone around me was talking about the possible setlist and the number one song people wanted to hear was Blackout (and then we didn't). So I don't see why they don't play these more for the ATS tour! I went to 3 shows for the ATS NA Tour and didn't hear Wretches once or even the Messenger. But I guess since those two aren't singles we won't hear them. I try not to find the rhyme or reason behind the setlist decisions anymore.

Saying all that though, I really did like the concert. Lotta energy from the London crowd and the band seemed to be enjoying themselves playing. Chester sounded great! And it was in COLOR!! <3 Only "bad" part was Apple's epic fail of censorship.