04.07.2011 - London, England - iTunes Festival

Such an awesome night, got a setlist and signed by Pooch, meet and greet was great, got Brads plec too haha!

Out of this world...

Wow! Can you take a pic/scan the setlist and ticket for the show by any chance for our show page?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was like that last night haha, i had one luckily though ;)

Nice too see Chester sign the second verse of Numb like the album, the "holding too tightly" part.

By far the best gig i have EVER been too!

how did he sing that part before then ?

seems normal to me

I'm used to it. This doesn't compare at all to when LP covered wish.

I'm guessing you like Nine Inch Nails but don't like Adele? The quality of a performance is not determined by whether or not you you like the artist the song is done by.

It's not who or what Linkin Park is covering, but how they cover it. Chester did a fantastic job both times.

Interesting to note that the setlist says V2 - would love to know what was on V1! Also Sam how much stuff did you get signed!? I'm amazed they allowed that magazine poster as well as HT insert

Haha fancy seeing you in there mate :P My Dad took the HT cover in, I had the book so :) Mike signed my arm aswell haha, showed Chester and him my tattoo with the leave out all the rest lyrics, and Mike asked the photographer to take a picture for the website so keep an eye open! :D

Definitely will! And I'd seen you earlier but you disappeared and then I thought I recognised you and was trying to see your arm to confirm it but I couldn't so I thought fuck it I'll just say hello and risk it!

Haha was a good call ;) was me! haha