04.07.2011 - London, England - iTunes Festival

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I've been watching/listening to a few video and audio rips of the show. I'm noticing there's a difference in the audio between some versions. One version appears to have quite clear, upfront vocals (my personal preference) the other has a kind of slap-back style echo to it, that I find a bit distracting (but by no means a deal breaker).

I think it might be the difference between the original (censored) broadcast, and the uncensored stream available on iTunes? Or perhaps it's just the way it's been ripped by somebody?

What do you guys think, anyone else noticed this?

I don't understand why they can't put something like Rolling in the Deep in the set, like, for good. They did that with Wish. Three Days Grace is a famous band with several albums out and they play THREE covers in their set.

Their Charlotte show in May was sick! Loved it. I Don't Care, Home w/ Lose Yourself, and Break Stuff!

Nah..you got beaten by the Legend

actually andydlp had the real 1000th post. Due to some people posting illegal links and so on, we make these invisible that changes the post numbers apparently. So we have 2 winners I guess.

I don't understand why they can't put something like Rolling in the Deep in the set, like, for good. They did that with Wish. Three Days Grace is a famous band with several albums out and they play THREE covers in their set.

Because Linkin Park have many of their songs:,

- 4 studio albums ( 52 songs ) :o

- and plus other songs: My December, Qwerty, New Divide, and etc

Current setlists Linkin Park consists of 22 songs.

and you want to LP playing covers ? :huh:

_ that's enough " B)

• 2 weeks later...

Unless you're just judging the show by the setlist, in which case you are suffering from setlist-trading-card-syndrome.

I was reading back through this thread, found this and laughed so hard :lol:

We need to make Setlist-Trading-Card-Syndrome, or STCS, an officially recognised illness...

Three Days Grace is a famous band with several albums out and they play THREE covers in their set.

That's 'cause they don't have good songs of their own to fill their set with...