04.07.2011 - London, England - iTunes Festival

Michalangelo has stated that if no one else makes a rip he will do one for us :)

As he is the one who provided us the initial stream download and the audio, i cant wait! :)

but they'll rip the UNCENSORED version of this??

I'm tired to download an another version with all that BEEP!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rip from YouKu by me =)

Audio and video quality - the average

Linkin Park - iTunes Festival, London, England (04.07.2011) (YouKu) (Rip by AlexandrS).flvFormat : Flash VideoFile size : 184 MiBDuration : 1h 40mnOverall bit rate : 255 KbpsTagging application : ikuVideoFormat : AVCFormat/Info : Advanced Video CodecFormat profile : Main@L3.1Format settings, CABAC : YesFormat settings, ReFrames : 9 framesMuxing mode : Container profile=Unknown@3.1Duration : 1h 40mnBit rate : 213 KbpsNominal bit rate : 218 KbpsWidth : 512 pixelsHeight : 288 pixelsDisplay aspect ratio : 16/9Frame rate : 15.000 fpsResolution : 24 bitsColorimetry : 4:2:0Scan type : ProgressiveBits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.097Stream size : 158 MiB (86%)Writing library : x264 core 54AudioFormat : AACFormat/Info : Advanced Audio CodecFormat version : Version 4Format profile : LCFormat settings, SBR : YesFormat settings, PS : NoDuration : 1h 40mnBit rate : 31.6 KbpsChannel(s) : 2 channelsChannel positions : L RSampling rate : 44.1 KHzResolution : 16 bitsStream size : 24.6 MiB (13%)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ECYNKQ5L

Password

linkinpark

Is this not the rip everyone is asking for?

full hd rip coming.. currently rendering the rip... 655gb raw file.. might take a while to convert it, stay patient

Thanks very much for doing this! I was at the show (it was incredible) but unfortunately I can't view the iTunes stream currently (need to update my Mac OS from Leopard to Snow Leopard) so I'd be very grateful if an HD rip was made!

full hd rip coming.. currently rendering the rip... 655gb raw file.. might take a while to convert it, stay patient

thank you very much!

is this uncensored or that have all the beep.

I'll upload the audio in a bit.. the video might take a while...

PLEASE also upload it to a place somewhere other than demonoid. Such as mediafire/rapidshare or something! PLEASE!!!!!

ok, that has to wait.. I can't provide the audio 'til the video is finished...

meanwhile you can find a link to the censored audio a few pages back ;)

PLEASE also upload it to a place somewhere other than demonoid. Such as mediafire/rapidshare or something! PLEASE!!!!!

I don't upload to torrentsites usually

Edited by BlackChester

Great pics.

I'll upload the audio in a bit.. the video might take a while...

Awesome. Waiting to see if we get any sort of official audio release of the whole show or not...

No rush on the video, we have plenty of time until the Asian Tour :P lol

Great to hear a higher quality (and uncensored) rip is on the way. I only want "Rolling in the Deep" but the whole show is a keeper, if only because it's yet another gig that will be better than Madrid when I burn it to DVD :-p

Like we said, not a big deal. Don't rush it. We'd rather you take your time and do it right than rush it and not get the best results. We can wait...PLENTY of time before any other LP show - almost 2 months lol.

Great to hear a higher quality (and uncensored) rip is on the way. I only want "Rolling in the Deep" but the whole show is a keeper, if only because it's yet another gig that will be better than Madrid when I burn it to DVD :-p

So glad the iTunes version that is up isn't censored. Love that. Madrid is a badass show, I think both are totally different but yet great. In my opinion you can't compare Madrid to London. Madrid was for the MTV EMAs, London was basically a headlining show in a small venue with an encore break. Madrid could be better compared to Moscow...if only we had a great rip of that show :(

I haven't seen ATS+ yet unfortunately even though I am dying to and I'm sure it rapes Road To Revolution. But I do know the Moscow video angles on the 3 songs we saw were GREAT.

almost 900 comments

mybe until the HD rip come out,we can reach 1000 comments,awesome

Edit:we can also look foeward to the DSP come out in these days..

Edited by Freestyle99