04.07.2011 - London, England - iTunes Festival

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XD this is so oddly specific that is almost sounds like a joke.

even if you think it sounds like a joke it makes sense... some computers cannot pull off HD graphics and get slow or so... but webcast rip is not that smooth or just simply it has just a low resolution :P . i'm not very into transforming videos xD but i would do an "HQ version" if someone explain me how and what program i should use :D

Yeah theres something wrong with video it plays fine for a few minutes and starts freezing.. i can still hear the audio though

i'm using VLC

Yeah same as me and ive tried a number of programs.

And thanks for having the DVD ready for tomorrow! See if that has the same problem, happily watched the show a couple of times through iTunes, such a great night it was!

Just watching this great show again. Two things.....

1) During WTCFM...Chester is definitely eye f-ing the sh!t out of someone in the audience :lol:

2) Does anybody know the that thingy-ma-jig is that Mike kept holding his hand over?

It was on his left side and he used it during Chesters part on WTCFM and also he used it on ND

I've no earthly idea what it is but I think I may have seen Sheldon use one in an episode of The Big Bang Theory once :blink:

Sounds like you're talking about the Theremin!

It makes sounds through soundwaves I think. Apparently the only instrument you can play without touching it!

Thats the name...thanks man.

Mike's one looks different to Sheldon's :P

I'd love to hear Mike explain its purpose/part on a song and how he decided and learned :huh: to use it.

That's your next LPTV episode right there entitled..."Mike & Joe's Top Gear"

Ha....see what I did there! :lol:

i'll be seeding for a while as soon as i finish :) downloading now

great thx! this is the best copy out there :)

c'mon people, just 26 posts til 1000. if we reach it til the end of the weekend you'll get a surprise on monday! :P

Edited by michalangelo