12. Numb

13. The Radiance

14. Breaking The Habit

15. Fallout

16. The Catalyst

17. Crawling

18. Faint

19. One Step Closer

20. Rolling In The Deep (Adele's Cover - Piano Version)

21. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

22. Iridescent

23. New Divide

24. In The End

25. Bleed It Out (APFHM Bridge)

01. The Requiem

02. Papercut

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. What I've Done

06. Empty Spaces

07. When They Come For Me

08. No More Sorrow

09. Jornada Del Muerto

10. Waiting For The End

11. Burning In The Skies

12. Numb

13. The Radiance

14. Breaking The Habit

15. Fallout

16. The Catalyst

17. Crawling

18. Faint

19. One Step Closer

20. Rolling In The Deep (Adele's Cover - Piano Version)

21. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

22. Iridescent

23. New Divide

24. In The End

25. Bleed It Out (APFHM Bridge)

The best set of the Summer Tour.

That's just completely bullshit! I like Chester more than Mike and it's not true that everyone here is a diehard-Mike Fan, you are talking shit!

It is true. Every single post I read in this forum, it's all 'OMFG Mike is so awesome' or 'Mike should do more vocals than Chester (forgot what thread it was)' or stupid shit like 'Mike is the leader of the band' or 'Mike should replace Chester'. That pisses me off. There is no 'leader' of LP. It makes no sense to have Mike replace Chester when they don't even do the same roles in the band. I wouldn't even care that everyone is a die-hard Mike fan on this forum, but I when I express my opinions on why I don't like certain things such as ATS, forum members and EVEN MODS jump down my throat and gang up on me because I said something they don't like. At least on forums like LPA, the mods don't attack me because they disagree with my opinion.

So for now, stop complaining.

This show was (except the beeps) FLAWLESS and this was definitely the best webcast I've EVER heard. The video quality was on top and the audio...whoa!

Chester on fire, Mike on fire, nice crowd, overall just very fucking good.

And Rolling in the deep...no, nothing more to say but AWESOME!

And that's that.

Awesome show, really, really great. Rolling in the Deep was killer, and Bleed it Out has finally convinced me it is worthy to replace One Step Closer as show-closer. I think the censor guy must have given up at that point. :lol:

Well, I'm off before any more depressed Hybrid Theory era fanboys vent their spleens all over the forums. Nice discussing the show with you guys.

Edited by FearOfTheDuck

I don't understand why it's so hard for anyone in this forum to understand. I love all LP releases EXCEPT for ATS. I don't like ATS because I am not a fan of Mike singing parts that Chester should have sang. Such as the verses in BITS and Iridescent, parts in The Catalyst, the end of Blackout, etc. I like songs like When They Come For Me, Waiting For The End and Wretches because Mike raps and it sounds really good. I am a die hard Chester fan and the reason why I have loved LP for many years is because of the combination of Mike's raps and Chester's singing. But ATS is more of Mike rapping AND singing. I don't like it and I never will, I am sorry if that offends anyone. I didn't think MY OPINION on a LP album would offend that many people. God forbid someone on lplive disses Mike Shinoda, even when it's not really a diss and a very small one at that. This is the only LP fansite that is like that, I swear every single member of this forum is in love with Mike and doesn't even barely appreciate any other member of the band at all. Fuck this website.

I understand you Geki. Everyone depraves and picks apart my shit as well. I love ATS but I respect your opinion. We live in a world where if your opinion doesn't match the majority you are in for a world of depression and disrespect, which I know far too well. Fuck the haters!!

Regardless, that was a decent show. Despite the generic set we've all come to know and love... with the cover a least it was unique.