04.07.2011 - London, England - iTunes Festival

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you seem to not like most things

I don't understand why it's so hard for anyone in this forum to understand. I love all LP releases EXCEPT for ATS. I don't like ATS because I am not a fan of Mike singing parts that Chester should have sang. Such as the verses in BITS and Iridescent, parts in The Catalyst, the end of Blackout, etc. I like songs like When They Come For Me, Waiting For The End and Wretches because Mike raps and it sounds really good. I am a die hard Chester fan and the reason why I have loved LP for many years is because of the combination of Mike's raps and Chester's singing. But ATS is more of Mike rapping AND singing. I don't like it and I never will, I am sorry if that offends anyone. I didn't think MY OPINION on a LP album would offend that many people. God forbid someone on lplive disses Mike Shinoda, even when it's not really a diss and a very small one at that. This is the only LP fansite that is like that, I swear every single member of this forum is in love with Mike and doesn't even barely appreciate any other member of the band at all. Fuck this website.

Nah, the bleeps were hilarious. The bit in When They Come for Me when they censor everything but "motherfucker"... classic.

I really FUCKING hope that guys gets fired. But anyway...

Bleed it Out after In The End... which Mike just effed up... nice.

Well, I still have Audacity to create my own pretend setlists, lol.

FUCK them for dropping Blackout which is obviously my favorite song off of ATS..

Sorry about my nonsensical post... the Mike's is starting to get to me. If it wasn't for spell check, it would be far worse.

I don't understand why it's so hard for anyone in this forum to understand. I love all LP releases EXCEPT for ATS. I don't like ATS because I am not a fan of Mike singing parts that Chester should have sang. Such as the verses in BITS and Iridescent, parts in The Catalyst, the end of Blackout, etc. I like songs like When They Come For Me, Waiting For The End and Wretches because Mike raps and it sounds really good. I am a die hard Chester fan and the reason why I have loved LP for many years is because of the combination of Mike's raps and Chester's singing. But ATS is more of Mike rapping AND singing. I don't like it and I never will, I am sorry if that offends anyone. I didn't think MY OPINION on a LP album would offend that many people. God forbid someone on lplive disses Mike Shinoda, even when it's not really a diss and a very small one at that. This is the only LP fansite that is like that, I swear every single member of this forum is in love with Mike and doesn't even barely appreciate any other member of the band at all. Fuck this website.

That's just completely bullshit! I like Chester more than Mike and it's not true that everyone here is a diehard-Mike Fan, you are talking shit!

Edited by tschenneck

We appreciate your comments. Just keep them at a maturity level of 16 year old +

No one wants to hear a baby whine.

Instead of bashing and hating, comments like yours above is better because you have explained yourself.

Posted Image