04.07.2011 - London, England - iTunes Festival

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you started complaining before the end of the 4th song. die hard lp fans such as ourselves have to understand that we're gonna hear LOTS of repetitiveness and boring run of the mill set lists. but LP is shining their true colors right now. put a smile on, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show. maybe they still got a surprise up their sleeve, maybe they don't. i'm just sick of all the hate, bashing, negativity, depressing comments, and lack of faith/respect for the band.

i came here excited for the show, and wanted to read what everyone had to say as i watch it. and this forum is making me sick.

chillout everyones entitled to an opinion. Just let people moan, let people praise. Peace and love.

you started complaining before the end of the 4th song. die hard lp fans such as ourselves have to understand that we're gonna hear LOTS of repetitiveness and boring run of the mill set lists. but LP is shining their true colors right now. put a smile on, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show. maybe they still got a surprise up their sleeve, maybe they don't. i'm just sick of all the hate, bashing, negativity, depressing comments, and lack of faith/respect for the band.

i came here excited for the show, and wanted to read what everyone had to say as i watch it. and this forum is making me sick.

Geki doesn't speak for all of us. Read through the posts. Majority of users are enjoying the show

loving the show so far. Quality is amazing! Somebody else thinks crawling should be dropped forever by the way? it just doesnt sounds good.. But always fun to watch en hear the crowd during the song

Geki doesn't speak for all of us. Read through the posts. Majority of users are enjoying the show

amen. i just had to get that out. this IS a better show in my opinion and i'm rocking the hell out to every minute

There were a few surprises. Censors. A scream during The Catalyst. And Mike playing the beat by muting the strings of his guitar during the No More Sorrow Intro :)

OK, srsly, people, relax. If I had a surprise I'd do it at the end!

Show's awesome either way, streaming quality's pretty good, too, what more do we want but enjoy this beautiful stuff?

Exactly. Just 'cause he's stuck in 2004, it doesn't mean the rest of us are.

I'm actually stuck in 2000-2009 when Chester did more vocals than Mike during a set, that was awesome. The sole reason I hate ATS so much is because Mike sings a lot and does a lot of vocals and he sucks IMO.You have a lead singer that is the reason you are so popular, why not use him?

Edited by Geki

why the same set as kroq

Because they figured it's probably piss you off.

Anyway, even though the set is generic it is a really good show so far minus the censors.

Hopefully they were serious about the surprise considering the generic set thus far.

why the same set as kroq

This was the surprise, that there would be no surprise. It's not just KROQ, they've done this said plenty of times since the beginning of 2011 with the exception of a couple rotated songs and openers here and there. get used to it until the next touring cycle.