04.07.2011 - London, England - iTunes Festival

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burning in the skies in Proshot that's was surprise from the band, I think "

The surprise was probably having bad censors mutilate Given Up, or this. Cuz I don't see any heavy-er songs or anything special and the show is half way over.

holy fuck all the negativity. ppl like geki, shut up. you're getting a FREE show. enjoy it. reading half the shit in here, people seem like they don't like LP at all.

p.s. i'm loving every bit of this show. and the censors, well i laughed my ass off.

holy fuck all the negativity. ppl like geki, shut up. you're getting a FREE show. enjoy it. reading half the shit in here, people seem like they don't like LP at all.

p.s. i'm loving every bit of this show. and the censors, well i laughed my ass off.

I don't like LP, I like Chester Bennington, Brad Delson, Dave Farrell, Joe Hahn and Rob Bourdon. The reason I am even sitting here watching this webcast is because I thought they might actually play something cool since they said they had a surprise for us.

It's the same setlist Leipzig, June 18, and Munich, June 25! Until now!

01. The Requiem

02. Papercut

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. What I've Done

06. Empty Spaces

07. When They Come For Me

08. No More Sorrow

09. Jornada Del Muerto

10. Waiting For The End

11. Burning In The Skies

12. Numb

13. The Radiance

14. Breaking The Habit

15. Fallout

16. The Catalyst

I don't like LP, I like Chester Bennington, Brad Delson, Dave Farrell, Joe Hahn and Rob Bourdon. The reason I am even sitting here watching this webcast is because I thought they might actually play something cool since they said they had a surprise for us.

you started complaining before the end of the 4th song. die hard lp fans such as ourselves have to understand that we're gonna hear LOTS of repetitiveness and boring run of the mill set lists. but LP is shining their true colors right now. put a smile on, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show. maybe they still got a surprise up their sleeve, maybe they don't. i'm just sick of all the hate, bashing, negativity, depressing comments, and lack of faith/respect for the band.

i came here excited for the show, and wanted to read what everyone had to say as i watch it. and this forum is making me sick.