04.07.2011 - London, England - iTunes Festival

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK I-TUNES.

I tried to instal this shit for 72 minutes, and it started all over again for 4 times. After that some serious bullshit with logging in.

Not blaming LP for this, and looking forward to see it on youtube. But Itunes proves it once again: terrible shit.

Hope you guys have fun.

Definitely not. If the installation worked, the broadcast is flawless.

01. The Requiem

02. Papercut

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. What I've Done

06. Empty Spaces

07. When They Come For Me

08. No More Sorrow

09. Jornada Del Muerto

10. Waiting For The End

11. Burning In The Skies

12. Numb

13. The Radiance

14. Breaking The Habit

15. Fallout

16. The Catalyst

17. Crawling

18. Faint

19. One Step Closer

20. Rolling In The Deep (Adele's Cover - Piano Version)

21. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

22. Iridescent

There really is. But I wouldn't have called this a surprise if I was Mike. With You or something should have been played... Mike even said maybe. Anything old or Robot Boy. Idk. I'm just kind of let down since we already heard Rollin In The Deep and have a decent quality version of it.

Face it, we were all surprised. Is that not the point of a surprise?

I'm out.

Dragon's Den...?

There really is. But I wouldn't have called this a surprise if I was Mike. With You or something should have been played... Mike even said maybe. Anything old or Robot Boy. Idk. I'm just kind of let down since we already heard Rollin In The Deep and have a decent quality version of it. I'm out.

LP does like 1 cover, or less, a year. This is the FIRST TIME they performed this cover during a set list. So, basically, Mike plays the same old songs 650 times a year, I think this is called a surprise in Mike's head.

Oh wait, you said you don't like LP...

Are you kidding? This is DEFINITELY a surprise. And a damn good one at that. Mike saying it wasnt that big a deal is a lie haha, this was fucking awesome. Definitely the highlight of this entire tour. Amazing performance.

This. Even me, the one that was complaining about that it isn't "a big deal" is stoked and amazed by this shit. AWESOME!

You really they'd play With You ?

Mike just said WY has a better chance to go back in the set than Qwerty... but it doesn't mean they''ll gonna play it.

Only Mike wants to play old stuff now, it's a fact and I don't think they're gonna play an old song like With You or Figure 09... but I hope I'm wrong.

Nice cover BTW, Chester was amazing.

WTF... SERIOUSLY?!? THIS IS THE SURPRISE! Rollin In The Deep when we already have that!!!

Shut the fuck up man! This was the most beautiful thing in the entire set, and while we had a decent version from the Summit, this was on a completely new level - and proshot.

They really should add that song to their normal touring setlist. It really is that awesome. But with the legal b/s surrounding DSPs it likely won't ever happen. Still cool to hear it. This show would've been a highlight of the ATS touring cycle if it weren't for the bleeps.

There really is. But I wouldn't have called this a surprise if I was Mike. With You or something should have been played... Mike even said maybe. Anything old or Robot Boy. Idk. I'm just kind of let down since we already heard Rollin In The Deep and have a decent quality version of it. I'm out.

Really the piano version is 100 times more awesome than the summit version

and a lot of people don't know they've played it already at the summit

So it is a big suprise - must it be a old song to make ist a suprise ?!

I don't get it why people are always complaining .. you get a free live show, you get a wonderfull cover but it's still shit cause they didn't play an old song - thats really really annoying

LP does like 1 cover, or less, a year. This is the FIRST TIME they performed this cover during a set list. So, basically, Mike plays the same old songs 650 times a year, I think this is called a surprise in Mike's head.

Oh wait, you said you don't like LP...

I don't like Mike.

They really should add that song to their normal touring setlist. It really is that awesome. But with the legal b/s surrounding DSPs it likely won't ever happen. Still cool to hear it. This show would've been a highlight of the ATS touring cycle if it weren't for the bleeps.

Nah, the bleeps were hilarious. The bit in When They Come for Me when they censor everything but "motherfucker"... classic.