Audio Format: MP3 Only (320 kbps)

A Decade Underground

AUDIO TRACKS:

- Announcement Service Public

- Qwerty (Studio Version)

- And One

- Sold My Soul To Yo Mama

- Dedicated (Demo 1999)

- Hunger Strike (Live from Projekt Revolution 2008)

- My December (Live 2008)

- Part Of Me

- Across The Line (Unreleased Demo 2007)

- Pretend To Be (Unreleased Demo 2008)

lol this is the exact same tracklist of Songs From The Underground, with the addition of the 2 demos in the end. I doubt anyone will pay 60$ for one new song

Okay, I'm kinda confused, excuse the question since I'm not too bright early in the morning.

I just paid for an LPU membership a month or two ago - does this mean when LPU9 rolls over to LPUX I'll have to purchase AGAIN? My current membership will cease to be valid? Or what?

If so... <_<

The new LPU is all about the experience with the band. We're hoping to offer opportunities like we've never offered before. Regardless of what you think, people don't join lpu for the keychain, the t-shirt, or even the CD. People join for the experience with the band they can't get anywhere else. We want to improve that and stop using our resources to produce packages that never please everyone.

What are you talkin' about?

That can be true ONLY if you live in USA...

And before this change of direction we were allowed to access all this *new* features paying less and receiving more. At least a CD and a Shirt, just to let you know that you payed money for something REAL.

I'm quite disappointed, sorry :(

Edited by Stuz

Okay, I'm kinda confused, excuse the question since I'm not too bright early in the morning.

I just paid for an LPU membership a month or two ago - does this mean when LPU9 rolls over to LPUX I'll have to purchase AGAIN? My current membership will cease to be valid? Or what?

If so... <_<

I'm trying to find out the same thing right now. I'm in the same situation. I got LPU9 for Christmas last year and unfortunately, I didn't really activate my membership until 3 or 4 months ago. Although I'm not sure, I'm afraid the answer is probably yes. I'm guessing that we will have to pay money and upgrade to LPUX (or buy) to receive real benefits.

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur

I'm trying to find out the same thing right now. I'm in the same situation. I got LPU9 for Christmas last year and unfortunately, I didn't really activate my membership until 3 or 4 months ago. Although I'm not sure, I'm afraid the answer is probably yes. I'm guessing that we will have to pay money and upgrade to LPUX (or buy) to receive real benefits.

I renewed mine too, but on the confirmation email it says mermbership till ..., so it must be vaild until then ;)

I've been working for 14 hours, so I'm not gonna get into everything now, but I thought I'd comment.

This is not an online only membership. Online content, with the exception of chats, will now be free. There's no point in charging people for online content that only remains exclusive for 5 minutes. The new LPU is all about the experience with the band. We're hoping to offer opportunities like we've never offered before. Regardless of what you think, people don't join lpu for the keychain, the t-shirt, or even the CD. People join for the experience with the band they can't get anywhere else. We want to improve that and stop using our resources to produce packages that never please everyone.

I know now this seems a little crazy, but I hope you guys let us prove to you that things really are getting better for you.

On another note, the CD download is NOT the LPUX CD.

Not convinced, especially since you're being extremely vague.

How will a higher cost magically make LP have more time online for the fans? Or make the other five guys even WANT to talk to the fans online? How will you compensate for other "experiences" besides concerts, especially since LP coming to one's town is such a rare event that probably most LPUers don't get to use a concert opportunity in any given year? Is there any value in said "experinces" for people outside of Los Angeles?

the fact that nothing concrete has been said about the so called "experinces" before dropping the price is VERY fishy. You are not promising me anything concrete, you're asking me to gamble, and i find that patently ridiculous.

Also, is what you're saying really what market research said? everyone i know, including me, got it for the shirt and the CD.

Well if that's the case, bye bye LPU, it's been fun :blink:

easy calculation base on the packages' prices

monthly online pass: $10 per month

annual online pass: $60 per year

$10 x 12months = $120 > $60

a double to that of annual online pass

omg it's too expensive! D:

Edited by larisa

I can't believe the prices!And no package for $60? Damn,I love the LPU but honestly I don't think I'll be able to afford that.And my main concern right now is whether I'll be a member till my lpu 9 membership rolls out or till LPUX comes in...I appreciate Adam coming in and giving us details but please Adam,could you tell us when our membership ends?So I guess from now on it will be only online "packages" and if you want to get a shirt or key chain or whatever you'd have to get it separately from the lpu store.I guess we'll find out more soon...

wow, so on one hand we got a preview of Blackout.....and now there's a demo floating around. Can't wait to hear the demo.....what era is it from?

when you pre-order that 60 bucks package you can download a new album named A Decade Underground, that is a 10-song compilation of the previous songs available on the LPU CDs. Thanx for the tracklist to bljdavidson:

01 - Announcement Service Public

02 - Qwerty (Studio Version)

03 - And One

04 - Sold My Soul To Yo Mama

05 - Dedicated (Demo 1999)

06 - Hunger Strike (Live from Projekt Revolution 2008)

07 - My December (Live 2008)

08 - Part Of Me

09 - Across The Line (Unreleased Demo 2007)

10 - Pretend To Be (Unreleased Demo 2008)