LPUX Announced

letdownagain

The front page of the LPU has been redesigned to match the ATS artwork and it says that LPUX online memberships can be pre-ordered. LPU9 memberships are no longer available. Also it mentions that the LPU website will be moving from lpunderground.com to linkinpark.com/lpu and the"new" LPU will launch in October.

http://www.lpunderground.com/join

Thoughts? It seems the LPU is getting totally revamped. Hopefully this means the CD still stays awesome!

EDIT: There is a new 2008 unreleased demo available for download when you preorder, entitled "Pretend To Be"! Go check it out!

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The front page of the LPU has been redesigned to match the ATS artwork and it says that LPUX online memberships can be pre-ordered. LPU9 memberships are no longer available. Also it mentions that the LPU website will be moving from lpunderground.com to linkinpark.com/lpu and the"new" LPU will launch in October.

http://www.lpunderground.com/join

Thoughts? It seems the LPU is getting totally revamped. Hopefully this means the CD still stays awesome!

Dare I say, best LPU CD yet? Better than LPU 9? Yes, I dare say it.

Dare I say, best LPU CD yet? Better than LPU 9? Yes, I dare say it.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Badass. That's just awesome. I can't fucking wait. LPU 9 has my favorite LP song ever released. Across The Line is just amazing. If LPU10 is even better, wow.

ehhh not sure how i feel about the LPU moving to the ning.

This. If the LPU's new "forum" is anything like the archaic early 90s bulletin board/newsgroup-style crap on LP.com, that'll pretty much be the final nail in the coffin. I'll sign up for the package, but I sure as hell won't have any use for the website anymore. LP.com in its current form is absolutely terrible.

Also, looks like LPU 9 will be the first LPU package I've missed out on, because I was planning on renewing sometime in the fall. Yay for an "annual" fanclub membership package only being available for 8 months! :rolleyes:

This. If the LPU's new "forum" is anything like the archaic early 90s bulletin board/newsgroup-style crap on LP.com, that'll pretty much be the final nail in the coffin. I'll sign up for the package, but I sure as hell won't have any use for the website anymore. LP.com in its current form is absolutely terrible.

this. i never go on lp.com other than to watch lptv. the site is really confusing and a pain to navigate.