LPUX Announced

letdownagain

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things everyone wants to know:

Is LPU9 membership end when LPUX starts?

Will we have it pay ANOTHER price for the actual LPUX package (if there is one)?

Are people basically paying $60 for one new Linkin Park song if they aren't attending the live shows?

And lastly, who will leak the song to the internet first?

Wow... $60? Ouch! I really want to hear "Pretend to be" but I don't think I can afford this at the moment... Maybe I'll hear the song later on...

I'm sure it's for a good reason but I have kids to take care of first. I don't want to download the song ilegely or anything but I may need to this time around.

Okay, I'm kinda confused, excuse the question since I'm not too bright early in the morning.

I just paid for an LPU membership a month or two ago - does this mean when LPU9 rolls over to LPUX I'll have to purchase AGAIN? My current membership will cease to be valid? Or what?

If so... <_<

You paid for LPU 9 and that is what you get, no need to renew until next year.

Is valid but you won´t get the LPU X (unless you create a new account).

Edited by MikeDCT

I did a really stupid thing...I paid the 60 quid just so I could hear the song before I go to bed (yup, I'm an idiot). LPUX really does seem like a huge rip-off as it stands (especially since I'm in Aus and there's no way in hell I can get to L.A) so I'm hoping there's some more to it, but I won't hold my breath. But, on the flipside, I really like 'Pretend To Be'. It's pretty mellow, and I didn't know what to think of it at first, but after a few listens I'm really into it.

And now that I've heard it I can finally go to bed. =P

I hope it doesn't leak. Fuck you whoever leaks it to somewhere else online. Certainly won't be me this time after I dropped $60 to get it.

I think the $60 price is justified. Wait until it launches and we'll see what all we get. I think it'll all be fine.