LPUX Announced

letdownagain

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3:55 length. Hope it doesn't leak. Keep something fucking exclusive for once.

Very raw sounding demo with Chester singing, pretty mellow. I like it though - much better than Blackbirds and Not Alone. That might be Mike in the bridge singing "ah ah oh oh oh oh" too.

Cool song! I like this, this is really cool that they are giving us an exclusive track for people that preordered. I can't wait for the LPUX CD.

I'm pretty sure Adam said that the online membership would be free from now on so I don't understand all this complaining about "60$ for an online membership only!" He's stated numerous times on several sites that more details would be coming soon. I'm 100% sure that the annual 60$ is NOT for just a Decade of Underground and that you'll get your LPUX CD in October along with other goodies..

That being said, 60$ is still expensive. Not that I can afford it anyway since I'm piss poor and unemployed.

Now I must wait for 'Pretend to Be' to reach the torrents.

Rapes Not Alone and Blackbirds easily. I enjoy it a lot more than The Catalyst, that's for sure. Can't get into The Catalyst yet...still not a fan.

This is pretty upbeat while staying mellow. Fun song!

Instinct saying that or do you mean it.

The name sounds generic, since it was done in 2008 I hope this is more of ATS kind of stuff that the normal stuff they write.

3:55 length. Hope it doesn't leak. Keep something fucking exclusive for once.

Very raw sounding demo with Chester singing, pretty mellow. I like it though - much better than Blackbirds and Not Alone. That might be Mike in the bridge singing "ah ah oh oh oh oh" too.

Cool song! I like this, this is really cool that they are giving us an exclusive track for people that preordered. I can't wait for the LPUX CD.

I think it's unfair to say that

A lot people also wanna order it but don't ahve money or just can't afford it.

I would also love to hear the song.

I mean come on everybody knows that all over the world there are still economic problems and I don't have the money to pay for it ...It's cool LPU has exclusives but if they made it affordable for everyone than it would be fair to say don't leak it but now it's expensive and like I already said not everybody can afford it to pay that much money

I see what you mean if you ordered it it seems unfair that other people get it free...but there are different sides on this ;)

Edited by Jesper

But it's impossible to keep it exclusive when we are in times where everything leaks. And, like Jesper says, we are on a heavy breakdown and I can't afford it (like 80% from LPU people or LP followers). Alright, you guys have paid 60$ (with that I can buy a lot of things for my float) and I won't pay that for the things that comes with LPUX, I won't be able to go to NYC or things like that. But if I can go to an LP concert I pay for it, nevermind, and I'll pay for the especial edition from ATS. Nevermind. But 60$ for that? Not fair, dude.

Yeah Decade Of Underground is for LPUX. There's an LPUX CD in October though just like all previous LPU CDs had.

And no, there's no reason that justifies leaking something like that. It doesn't matter if you can't afford it right now. Save up and then get it. Just because you can't afford it that suddenly doesn't make it ok. Just because I can't afford a concert ticket doesn't mean my friend can take his and make copies for me.

But you can't say 'hope it doesn't leak'. That's unfair, selfish and not probable in times where we can even watch a Kardashian sextape, dude. I can't afford it right now, but I'm gonna listen it sooner or later, probably today. And I hope so.

So just to clear things up, A Decade of Underground = LPUX ? Or is it something different?

No 'A Decade of Underground' is NOT the full 'LPU X'

----------------

Also, to Mark, I don't have the money to buy to ATS thus I will download it also.

I view LPU as the same. I CAN NOT FUCKING AFFORD it. I can barely afford to pay for bread to eat and have to rely on my neighbors wifi for internet. It's ridiculous to complain and get all whiny saying "No fair! I paid and that slum gets it a shady way" You know what, you have a way to get it that isn't illegal, I do not and many others do not either. AND guess what, Adam said that the LPUX was ALL about the experience with the band. Downloading a CD or simply just one demo song is not even important to the new LPU, it will be the exclusive chats, presale tickets, and I assume the Meet & Greets, unique one on one video chats, etc. No matter what you say, torrenting will not give you that experience at all, so I really have no clue as to why you feel that it's unfair for you.

It's an incentive to preorder. That's the idea. You preorder and you get this song.

Man, I remember you sharing some exclusive stuff in the past, so I guess you shouldn't write things like that.

I can write whatever the fuck I want? Yeah I've shared some stuff before but that has nothing to do with right now. Me sharing stuff in the past didn't include a $60 pricetag. I am literally almost broke right now due to my textbooks in school. Just because I can afford it and you can't doesn't mean you're somehow entitled to it leaking so you can hear it. Jesus.

Yeah Decade Of Underground is for LPUX. There's an LPUX CD in October though just like all previous LPU CDs had.

And no, there's no reason that justifies leaking something like that. It doesn't matter if you can't afford it right now. Save up and then get it. Just because you can't afford it that suddenly doesn't make it ok. Just because I can't afford a concert ticket doesn't mean my friend can take his and make copies for me.

by the time we saved up, its gone! :(

I want the LPU9 Premier Pass... :(