LPUX Announced

letdownagain

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was like HELL YEAH!! until I read the $10 per month and $60 per year. That kinda ruined it for me. I just spent $260 on pre-ordering the new album. Not really crazy about spending another $60. Quick question, will there be any Best Buy LPUX package like with 6-9?

awwwwwwww..

thats mean I missed a year!! :(

Is there a way to purchase LPU9?

I spent $300 on the new album! :(

I don't wish to miss a year. i planed last week to renew to LPU9 P. Pass.

but today changed to LPUX! :(

I don't mind buying 2 in 1 time. Is there a way? Please~

ANNUAL ONLINE LPUX PASS* // $60 PER YEAR

Goodbye, LPU. You can say goodbye to the likelihood of the majority of your previous members coming back as well. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only person who doesn't like getting raped in the ass.

The LP Street Team was ruined after its redesign.

LP.com was ruined after its redesign.

LPU would probably have been ruined after its redesign, so they decided to get it over with ahead of time by announcing the prices early.

I will proudly admit that from this day forward, I will be downloading every new LPU CD illegally and seeding it on every torrent site I can find.

Really? After all the years of late starts on the new LPU year, this year, the year i figure, "oh, i can wait to renew, no biggie, my lpu8 just ended," it switches over in AUGUST????

PLEASE tell me there will be a way i can get the lpu9 package. PLEASE. haha

and $60 a year? whaaat. That's. What? Considering a large portion of the younger fanbase may not even be able to AFFORD that, what the hell were they thinking?

As far as the PACKAGE/MEMBERSHIP (in terms of being a MEMBERSHIP with fees-regardless of the website, online extras, etc,) was, it was perfect. Why fix something that ain't broke?

LMFAO. And now they clarified that the $60 is JUST FOR THE ONLINE MEMBERSHIP ALONE. The actual package with the CD, t-shirt, etc. is extra on top of that! Hey Adam, how much you gonna charge for that, $140?

This is borderline extortion. I sincerely hope that the backlash from this is so massive that LPU loses money on the deal and gets to suffer financially just like the majority of the rest of the people in the world who don't have Warner and their deep pockets to fall back on.

On a (slightly) positive note, apparently you get an unreleased demo called Pretend to Be (along with the 2008 live version of My December from Songs from the Underground) as a download when you preorder LPUX. Hopefully one of the 4 or so people dumb enough to fall for this rip-off will be kind enough to share.

$60 for online only...

I'm kind of genuinely sad about that. Not because "wahh I can't afford an LPU membership" even though that sucks, but just...I kind of lost a little bit of respect for the LPU as an establishment or whatever.

There's a part of me that's really hoping there's a good explanation for this but I can't imagine what that could possibly be.

*pagenotfound

i assume thats temporary but ehhh not sure how i feel about the LPU moving to the ning. Damn cant believe its been four years since i joined. Time flies.

Wasn't LPU on Ning before at one time?

On a (slightly) positive note, apparently you get an unreleased demo called Pretend to Be (along with the 2008 live version of My December from Songs from the Underground) as a download when you preorder LPUX. Hopefully one of the 4 or so people dumb enough to fall for this rip-off will be kind enough to share.

Where are you seeing that?

Selected Digital Media:

Audio Format: MP3 Only (320 kbps)

A Decade Underground

AUDIO TRACKS:

- Announcement Service Public

- Qwerty (Studio Version)

- And One

- Sold My Soul To Yo Mama

- Dedicated (Demo 1999)

- Hunger Strike (Live from Projekt Revolution 2008)

- My December (Live 2008)

- Part Of Me

- Across The Line (Unreleased Demo 2007)

- Pretend To Be (Unreleased Demo 2008)

A Decade UndergroundAUDIO TRACKS:- Announcement Service Public

- Qwerty (Studio Version)

- And One

- Sold My Soul To Yo Mama

- Dedicated (Demo 1999)

- Hunger Strike (Live from Projekt Revolution 2008)

- My December (Live 2008)

- Part Of Me

- Across The Line (Unreleased Demo 2007)

- Pretend To Be (Unreleased Demo 2008)

At least look's like we have a new song this year.

A MTM demo maybe?

Edited by Mayco_Lp