Wretches & Kings

Linkindude92

INSANE!I love every single part of it...you can't sit still while listening to that.Mike's rapping is so aggressive and powerful and the guitar riff is just sick,not to forget Chester also killing it!And this song is so different from The Catalyst which I also liked.So I guess this album will be rad... :D Btw I was in Romania and got the email just when I got back...what a nice surprise lol

Edited by thegluelpfan

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On another random off topic note

LeftShoe, have you ever though about changing your name to RightGlove?

Left Shoe has been my nickname since I was 13 years old. It's also the name I've recorded music under since I was 16.

So, in short, no. I'm probably gonna use leftshoe18 as my username online until I die.

Check your E-mail guys !!!

It's good that they fixed that.

Edited by leftshoe18

I've been listening to the song since yesterday afternoon and I have not gotten sick of it at all. I really love this song, the chorus is awesome and I love Mike's flow on this song. The beat is insane. I think it's really cool that LP gave us this track early.

I'm starting to think the final unknown bit of the lyrics is censored, in the same way as Wish from the LPU 4.0...

Vocals reversed or scratched out and music normal...

That wouldn't make sense to censor it since Mike already has explicit lyrics on his part. And that's not censored.