Wretches & Kings

Linkindude92

If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Thoughts?

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

linkinpark.com preorders are getting wretches and kings in the e-mail thursday

If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Thoughts?

WTF ???

source man ?

OH MYYY !!!

Thanks Andros by the way...

OHH MYYY !!!

Why LP do this ? Or maybe is just a Snippet Version ?

I think is a full version, and I think is marketing, or to motivate people to pre order, or give us a preview, like what happened with DBS with "Fire" remember?

I think is a full version, and I think is marketing, or to motivate people to pre order, or give us a preview, like what happened with DBS with "Fire" remember?

Yes remember but this is LP... is much bigger...

Sincerelly i think this is a big error, because a lot of people will think that the new sound will be like Wretches And Kings and we all know that is not...

Yes remember but this is LP... is much bigger...

Sincerelly i think this is a big error, because a lot of people will think that the new sound will be like Wretches And Kings and we all know that is not...

but they also heard the Catalyst

so that is 2 different kind of songs

My Suffering was given free, and Disturbed gave almost full album free :)

but do you think this could be compared to LP?

but they also heard the Catalyst

so that is 2 different kind of songs

Right, but you know how it is the people, we are Big Fans but a normal fan will take this song like, the new ATS and all that Stuff, we all know that is just this song and the rest of the Album sounds more soft and electronic

My Suffering was given free, and Disturbed gave almost full album free :)

but do you think this could be compared to LP?

obviously not, I think it more as it is a small gift that LP gives for those who could not go to the pre listening, and that in some ways we are eager to have the album ^^

And if people think that the album will sound like "Wretches and Kings", I think it should remember all the reviews that have come to light

Edited by Andros