Wretches & Kings

Linkindude92

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

estimate please :P I wanna know if I have to prepare for an all nighter <_<

That's the thing though, nobody has a clue when it's coming out, haha. Only the band knows. If I had to guess, it'll come out around noon Pacific, or in about four and a half hours. 'Tis only a guess though. Edited by Spin

That's the thing though, nobody has a clue when it's coming out, haha. Only the band knows. If I had to guess, it'll come out around noon Pacific, or in about four and a half hours. 'Tis only a guess though.

That was my guess, too.

When did The Catalyst get sent through e-mail? It will probably be a similar time.

Everyone who thinks that this text wasn't wrote by Chester - thumb up.

I highly doubt it. It's just the usual poor taste of announcing something then having everyone on their toes for hours at a time.

I guess you could also consider it a marketing strategy so they can squeeze in some extra pre-orders.

Edited by rav0k

I highly doubt it. It's just the usual poor taste of announcing something then having everyone on their toes for hours at a time.

I guess you could also consider it a marketing strategy so they can squeeze in some extra pre-orders.

This. What is the deadline for the Pre-Orders ?

I was just saying that because from the first 8 o'clock to the final 8 o'clock is 4 hours. It's a pretty wide gap.

:)

ok well w/e time the catalyst was emailed maybe thats when were getting the song or maybe 12pm LA TIME! ughh means 3pm NYC time overhear...smh!

btw some1 plz answer this, on the lp website it says thats sinppets of songs will be sent 2weeks b4 the 14th. if thats true then why we got nothing let but blackout clips & W & K coming out today.

i find it funny we got all this but not there new single! lol

The one thing everyone is missing is that The Catalyst was sent out RIGHT AFTER it debuted on the radio in Europe or wherever that station was located.

So, W&K can come at any time still. Just cause they debuted The Catalyst at a certain time doesn't mean they will debut every song at that time.

I'm just glad that there is still rapin' in Linkin Park. Run an' tell dat! Home Boy!

Edited by LPFreak64

The one thing everyone is missing is that The Catalyst was sent out RIGHT AFTER it debuted on the radio in Europe or wherever that station was located.

So, W&K can come at any time still. Just cause they debuted The Catalyst at a certain time doesn't mean they will debut every song at that time.

I'm just glad that there is still rapin' in Linkin Park. Run an' tell dat! Home Boy!

WAT. Edited by jannelp