Wretches & Kings

Linkindude92

obviously not, I think it more as it is a small gift that LP gives for those who could not go to the pre listening, and that in some ways we are eager to have the album ^^

Nice view Andros... but tecnically they are given the Song to who Pre-Order the CD... we all know that will be leaked in 2 milliseconds...

If this song sounds like HT or Meteora, maybe they shouldnt have released the song... because is the most "cool song"

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice view Andros... but tecnically they are given the Song to who Pre-Order the CD... we all know that will be leaked in 2 milliseconds...

If this song sounds like HT or Meteora, maybe they shouldnt have released the song... because is the most "cool song"

Yes, and maybe based on the reactions of all the fans about the description of that song in the reviews

And some people get stuck in one musical sound, when it is interesting to hear new sounds :D

Edited by Andros

Some people are just idiots is how I see it. You can't judge an album by one song. It's just not right.

I know !!! but a lot of people do that...

One more thing, this must be to keep alert to those who complained abouth The Catalyst and the new Sound...

At least in Southamerica a lot of people compleined, i love the new LP but some people dont

Great news!!! But...idk what to do!! I kind of want to listen to it for the first time ON THE ALBUM...but I am so tempted to listen to it!! lol what should I do??

Screw it. Just listened to the ESPN clip on LPA and nothing will stop me from listening to it tomorrow and 500 more times before the album lol and you bet your butt that sh*t is gonna be blaring from my car.

Edited by Cbass

Right, but you know how it is the people, we are Big Fans but a normal fan will take this song like, the new ATS and all that Stuff, we all know that is just this song and the rest of the Album sounds more soft and electronic

about the rest of the album being more soft, i have to disagree! when you read through all of the reviews, you have to realize that Wretches and Kings is not the only heavy song on the album:

When They Come for Me (due to Ana's review with brad's heaviest guitar ever), Waiting for the End, Blackout and maybe even Robot Boy and/or Burning in the Skies do all have heavy parts or heavy influences =)

The album is probably (or soon is) out of their control and will almost certainly be leaked, so this is probably just a last push to get people to buy it before that happens.

I'm buying it elsewhere online, the lp.com benefits don't seem worth the extra £.

There spoiling the experience with this move...

It's gonna be hard to resist not to listen to the song until the album comes out.

Dude who cares?

We get to listen to it early! What's not good about that?

The only comment I have to say is that maybe, just maybe the catalyst was released too early plainly because I will have listened to it so much when I hear the album it will be the song that is repeatedly skipped and I hate skipping songs!

I am not advocating this, but I think there's a possibility that ATS has leaked today. There's a dl link, but a survey needed to get it, so I'm not sure.

thats fake their just trying to hack into ur computer or get some information.

I am not advocating this, but I think there's a possibility that ATS has leaked today. There's a dl link, but a survey needed to get it, so I'm not sure.

Never trust a download link that is surrounded by a million ads, or needs you to complete a survey to unlock it. 99.99% of the time their fake.