Wretches & Kings

Linkindude92

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds amazing fort minor style FUCKIN scratch , hahn baby go this is how we do this !!!!!! Posted Image , i didnt know chester can cover like ryu , now i do :D maybe they can add chazy even in FM , way to go ATS :) ,

btw who's vocals is that in the begining sounds amazing , reminds me fred durst , limpbizkit - pollution ;)

Edited by aravind221

Thanks. Now I know the gist of what he's saying.

BTW:

Posted Image

Does anyone else think it's strange that a thread with 0 views has 25 posts?

I've seen this error since a lot of days ago

is really weird...

sounds amazing fort minor style FUCKIN scratch , hahn baby go this is how we do this !!!!!! Posted Image , i didnt know chester can cover like ryu , now i do :D maybe they can add chazy even in FM , way to go ATS :) ,

btw who's vocals is that in the begining sounds amazing , reminds me fred durst , limpbizkit - pollution ;)

Pollution yeah, i remember that song...

the only difference is that LP is music and LB is Shit... but anyway the intro reminds me that song...

Edited by maik_gianino

this song is very anti climax......it has the potential to be fucking amazing live getting heavier and heavier.....it's like you constantly want it to keep getting heavier. and it just doesn't.

Still better than anything on MTM except loatr & little things.

i think its better than all songs on MTM and HT. Meteora has some better songs than it though (Faint, Breaking the Habit). But that is my opinion.