Linkindude92

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

METEORA SONG lol

same nobody's listening

Not quite.

Yes, there's pretty much one guitar riff, but the textural component of the song is completely different from Nobody's Listening. I can see how there may be similarities, but they are really, really vague.

Sweeeeeeeetttt tune! Pleasantly surprised I gotta say.

At first I was like WTF is this! But after a few listens it kinda gets under your skin but in the best way possible!

The speech does fit perfectly in with the song and doesn't take away from the quality of the song at all. Can't wait to hear the whole album!!!!

Please re-read: http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4936

Posts requesting links - even those requesting response via PM - for the single or album will be met with an immediate suspension for a month from our forums, no questions asked.

Posts containing links to official materials will result in the immediate, permanent ban of the user.

Staff will be monitoring both the forums and the Shoutbox rather carefully. Consider this your first and only warning.

- LPL Staff -

This makes me wonder why they picked The Catalyst as the first single.. They should have used this one! Way better and really shows a new direction! The Catalyst is different yeah but still.. It didnt give me the feeling i have now with Wretches and Kings!