LPUX Announced

letdownagain

and the lpu 9 died, just because i was going to sign up, and now goodbye meet & greets =/

i think, this lpu will be the last one, nobody is crazy to spent 60 bucks in a just online fanclub

or 10 per month, or whatever, this is only good to us fans, but if you live in other country, isn't good

bring back at least the 9 until october

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, looks like LPU 9 will be the first LPU package I've missed out on, because I was planning on renewing sometime in the fall. Yay for an "annual" fanclub membership package only being available for 8 months! :rolleyes:

awwwwwwww..

thats mean I missed a year!! :(

Is there a way to purchase LPU9?

I spent $300 on the new album! :(

I don't wish to miss a year. i planed last week to renew to LPU9 P. Pass.

Really? After all the years of late starts on the new LPU year, this year, the year i figure, "oh, i can wait to renew, no biggie, my lpu8 just ended," it switches over in AUGUST????

PLEASE tell me there will be a way i can get the lpu9 package. PLEASE. haha

I will only join LPUX (no matter what the price is) if I get to LPU9 Premier Pass...

I blame myself for renewing so late.

is there a way? :(

THIS, this, and this ^^^^^^^

WTF???? I was planning on renewing to LPU9 Premier Pass when I will get enough money. And now I'm missing a CD, and vinyls??? That is totally fucked up... Very very extremely disappointed. :angry: :angry: :( :( :(

THIS, this, and this ^^^^^^^

WTF???? I was planning on renewing to LPU9 Premier Pass when I will get enough money. And now I'm missing a CD, and vinyls??? That is totally fucked up... Very very extremely disappointed. :angry: :angry: :( :( :(

SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check this out.

When I pretend everything is what I want it to be

I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see

It's the song within the song! Ok, joking. I'm not saying that there's any link or common thread between LFY and Pretend To Be but...still funny.

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur

i was going to buy an online membership of lpu 9, just $15 or less than $30 where i live

now this new will be more than $100 in local money, i will not get this, i think lpu will only loss with those new plans, some fans like to collect the physical albums, shirts and other bundle

60 fucking dollars for just the 'online pass'? WTF? God only knows how much the package with the t-shirt, CD, and the rest of the bonus items cost. I really want to know if we can get the 2008 demo if we pre-order right now, I seriously am considering doing so if you can.

Are we allowed to talk about the special show? You know, the only 2010 US date that I am attending???

Edited by Geki

60 fucking dollars for just the 'online pass'? WTF? God only knows how much the package with the t-shirt, CD, and the rest of the bonus items cost. I really want to know if we can get the 2008 demo if we pre-order right now, I seriously am considering doing so if you can.

Are we allowed to talk about the special show? You know, the only 2010 US date that I am attending???

yeah, you do get it right away; if you do decide to buy it, be sure to share bro :)

Okay, so I just pre-ordered it. Yes, I am probably the biggest idiot in the world and here goes this week's paycheck, but fuck it. How do I share the 2008 demo??? It's downloading right now but isn't it illegal???

Pretend To Be is so fucking good. Wow.

Ok, I can't take this anymore lmao. To answer what you said though, it is indeed illegal if you make a torrent out of it and share it all over the internet. You might be better off with just sending it to certain people who ask for it or hosting it on something like mediafire.

I live roughly 3 hours away from NYC, so I'm definitely going. Plus, knowing that I just pre-ordered LPUX, I have a confirmed presale ticket. I can't fucking wait...it's LP's only 2010 US show and on the album release date!