German Tour Dates!

sckofelng

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah wow they almost went a calendar year without a show. They actually didn't do anything from August 09 to October 10. Ouchhhhhhhh.

Hope there's some rehearsals/promo shows in the USA/something in like August/September.

If someone has already said this then excuse me for not wanting to read 109 comments.

This doesn't mean the album will be out soon, most bands have teaser tours before the release of their next album. It's to like build the anticipation and spread it, so this tour doesn't mean the album will be out before October, because it could be out after. Maybe around Christmas and New Year.

I think the album will not be out before the tour... Maybe they'll promote one or two songs of the album as merchandising tatics.

Trust me, you don't book the Lanxess Arena in Cologne with 20'000 seats without a new album ;-) For show cases with 1-2 new songs they would book a hall for maybe 3000 fans, just like the show in Berlin in 2007 or the Webster Hall show ;-)

I bet they confirmed the whole thing because we all know it already. They can't deny it if they would confirm it in just a few weeks anyway :-D hahaha can't wait to meet you great guys again ;)

Agreed it'd be nice not to listen to any of the album before it comes out, in fact knowing that as soon as a snippet comes out, it will be the talk of the forum, I may take some time off, just because its like a spoiler. I'd like to listen from beginning to end without any preconceptions, just a new album to have fun with.

People for all we know the album might be out early 2011, so don't start getting your hopes too high, because you might be let down.

They've already been doing test mixes, playing music for the label, making tour dates, and thinking about an album name.

I seriously doubt this album comes out in 2011. But I do agree on not getting hopes up.

My guess is October, and that was before this tour was announced.

Great news! This made my whole day :D !

Well, I just knew that they're going to tour in Germany again, they always do. lol

So anyway, I'm going to mail Machine Shop Records about a show date in Sweden.

Wish me good luck you guys :)