German Tour Dates!

sckofelng

I initially thought it would be an album promo tour but it's not beyond the bounds of possibility that it could be a hybrid theory tour (doubt it though lol) however if they are going to germany they'll be coming to the uk for sure! :)

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I initially thought it would be an album promo tour but it's not beyond the bounds of possibility that it could be a hybrid theory tour (doubt it though lol) however if they are going to germany they'll be coming to the uk for sure! :)

i doubt that they do 5 promo shows in the biggest halls in europe... just can't imagine that

i personally think the album will drop 2-3 weeks before the kick off the european tour followed by an US arena tour

EDIT 2 :

With the new album getting closer and closer to completion, we are thrilled to announce our first tour of 2010. We begin in Germany. More dates and album updates to come soon on www.linkinpark.com. See you on tour...

-m

SOURCE

Posted Image

;_; Finally! the wait is almost over...

Begin in Germany? Dang soooooo lucky. They got the first show last time too. Now I highly doubt they'll do anything to celebrate HT. Gotta play new songs and the singles. Thought they'd do an LA show 10/24. Wow.

Hope USA dates before 2011.