German Tour Dates!

sckofelng

Feels very good to read this piece of news, thanks lplive and BlackChester for the early version of the news!

It feels like this will be the total album promotion tour. I doubt they will only do 1-2 songs for these shows, as the dates and venues does make sense with an album out already, though it could be very close to the release, maybe a month before the tour the album will be out. And having the dates streched out all the way to November, i'm pretty sure this will be all Europe this year, as this is just germany, then we have the UK, scandinavia etc. Either way, it's great to see some movement, album news should be rolling in during the summer then, hopefully.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it will be released in item for Chirstmas!

I have to disagree! People are going to pay money to see them live and to see them Play some new STUFF!!! Im very sure fans would be dissapointed if they don't get to hear and see a NEW LinKin Park, instead listening to their older stuff again and again. I would love to see LP 100 times but Would love a change in songs too!!! Its possible that they release the album later but the chances of that happening has got to be slim. LP seemed to have been in the studio a whole lot and have had a long time to get this album to where it is today. "apparently" near its completion. I wouldn't be surprised if they release the album on the 10th anniversary of HT or Earlier. I don't think i could wait 6 months for the CD 2-4 months would be ok! CAN't Wait for LP to announce their US tour, I need a week or two to digest the new album so i can scream the LYRICS of the NEW JAMS in the PIT i can't wait i got it all planned out LOL :))))))))

I have to disagree! People are going to pay money to see them live and to see them Play some new STUFF!!! Im very sure fans would be dissapointed if they don't get to hear and see a NEW LinKin Park, instead listening to their older stuff again and again. I would love to see LP 100 times but Would love a change in songs too!!! Its possible that they release the album later but the chances of that happening has got to be slim. LP seemed to have been in the studio a whole lot and have had a long time to get this album to where it is today. "apparently" near its completion. I wouldn't be surprised if they release the album on the 10th anniversary of HT or Earlier. I don't think i could wait 6 months for the CD 2-4 months would be ok! CAN't Wait for LP to announce their US tour, I need a week or two to digest the new album so i can scream the LYRICS of the NEW JAMS in the PIT i can't wait i got it all planned out LOL :))))))))

They might though. They might go on tour with maybe two new songs to play, people get a little taste a want more, and they also spread the word about the upcoming album and new songs. Then BAM! New album right in your face in time for Christmas, seems like a decent plan though...

Soooooooo November/December release just in time for black friday or christmas? Looks like we'll get some shitty youtube vids of a new song by October WooOoo! (SARCASM)

Wake me up when they announce North American dates or an album single

Been living under a rock much? All remotely accurate estimates of the album's release for the last 6 months have pretty much pointed to September at the absolute earliest, with October/November much more likely. Quit bitching about something that everyone except you saw coming months ago.

And I absolutely guarantee they'll have a single out prior to these tour dates. WID was released nearly a month before the first MTM show.

If someone has already said this then excuse me for not wanting to read 109 comments.

This doesn't mean the album will be out soon, most bands have teaser tours before the release of their next album. It's to like build the anticipation and spread it, so this tour doesn't mean the album will be out before October, because it could be out after. Maybe around Christmas and New Year.

Umm...when has LP ever been known to do that? Both the Meteora and Minutes to Midnight touring cycles started less than a month before the album came out. If the first date of the entire tour turns out to be October 20th, then I would estimate a release by mid-November...in fact, I'll throw out November 16th as a prediction right now, unless Warner decides to push it back another week to have it coincide with Black Friday.

Umm...when has LP ever been known to do that? Both the Meteora and Minutes to Midnight touring cycles started less than a month before the album came out. If the first date of the entire tour turns out to be October 20th, then I would estimate a release by mid-November...in fact, I'll throw out November 16th as a prediction right now, unless Warner decides to push it back another week to have it coincide with Black Friday.

Never too late to start.

I'm so happy about the german tour dates and I hope i will see/hear a setlist with the heavier songs, but it's not sooo important at all and maybe they have always the same setlist like in 2007. :D

y craaaaank ?

me 2 :D

is the pre-sale @ 14.06. official ?!

Don't know, but that is next monday!

I wonder if they announce any more shows/ countries before this presale starts. I really, really, no....REALLY want to know if they do more European shows.

great news. i'm banking on LP putting out the new album first or second week of december. 4th quarter release. US winter tour will probably follow in jan or feb. single probably mid october when they start touring. looks like they definitely almost done the album. cant wait to hear the new music. touring wise set at least for a promo tour will only be like 3 new songs and rest a good mix.

tho im betting "not alone" will be played as an acoustic piano version. ill take bets on that lol