German Tour Dates!

sckofelng

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally an LP tour for this year :) only slight disappointment is that they're playing frankfurt on my birthday and it would have been awesome for that show to be in England - ah well I'm definitely going to more than one show :)

I am going to Hamburg :D it only takes 3 hours to drive from Esbjerg (Denmark) til Hamburg.. It is the same as when i drived from Esbjerg til Copenhagen, that also took 3 hours :D I CAN WAIT :D I hope they come to Denmark too :D

well, after skipping the past tour i will attend the show in my hometown cologne. sounds like a "escape from the studio" tour. does not have to mean the new album is anywhere close, just remember japan 2006.

Looks like due to the off days that these shows will fall into place with a bigger European Tour. France, UK, etc. I hope they play some countries they rarely play or have never played before...Latvia, Belgium, etc.

Hope the USA gets a few shows before this!! lol

If they play in Bulgaria i will go insane.

I hope that RaR 10 won't be the first shows, because that means - album in late october, first single in late september. :(

I hope that RaR 10 won't be the first shows, because that means - album in late october, first single in late september. :(

LP are not playing rar this year + RAR has already started

Edited by Tomer

they didint say they were playing RAR the germany dates were anouced at rock am ring thats all

they didint say they were playing RAR the germany dates were anouced at rock am ring thats all

is there someone to join me for berlin? I'll also try to come to frankfurt, but i'll have to wait for the tickets prices first... I can also meet some of you guys in hamburg an then leave you for alter bridge in the evening (i still can't believe that mlk puts on two of my favourite bands on one day in the same city...)

i'm excited wether this is a come out of the studio tour, a full album supporting tour or a kinda preview tour. Both of the last two would be great imo, but the first option is okay as well, remembering ss06.

well, after skipping the past tour i will attend the show in my hometown cologne. sounds like a "escape from the studio" tour. does not have to mean the new album is anywhere close, just remember japan 2006.

I don't think this is in any way an escape from the stuido. 2006 show took place in August and was just a couple of shows. Then 9 months later we got MTM. If you look at it this way the 2009 tour was more of an escape the studio tour. It's been almost a year since the last tour. Time for some new material.

If LP shows up in Germany overa year later with no new songs I believe there would be a riot! Ha!

Edited by SubZero

I'm gonna attend the Frankfurt show for sure, and if Julien-K would happen to be the support act, of course I'll also go to other shows ;)

Funny how they are in Berlin on the exactly same day when my other favorite band Van Canto plays there, and I am supposed to accompany them to that show... Gotta figure out what to do now! *lol*

I'm gonna attend the Frankfurt show for sure, and if Julien-K would happen to be the support act, of course I'll also go to other shows ;)

Julien-K could turn the tour into an even greater tour. Hopefully they can do a few shows and maybe even play some new songs. So many things can happen. Here's to hoping for more annoucments!

Edited by SubZero

tickets will be expensive like always. lp are bitches when it comes to this. i would've travelled for them, but not if i have to pay 50+€ for each show.

you know,it's not LP who are responsible for that..it's the company that brings them to Germany.