German Tour Dates!

sckofelng

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

berlin always brought me the best shows, 27.06.08 LP and 27.02.10 DBS...looking forward to 20.10.10...its good that my show is the first so i cant lookup the setlist and it will be a surprise LOL

E:

WOOOT???? 75€ omg 60€ is ok but not 75...is LPU really 15% less?

Edited by tschenneck

i just got this info from blackchester:

the ticket prices from LPU are THE NORMAL PRICES, there is no sale off this year, its just the presale for LPU.

Yes BlackChester heard that from a user who posted this info on a other LP Fanpage forum but nobody knows if its 100% correct. We will see it monday ;)

how often i should say it? the prices are the normal LP prices damn fuck!!! is this your first show? because not, you would know that the prices the past few years (2008 to now) were ALWAYS about 60€. so pls calm down!!

Honestly, yes, it will be my first LP show(s). But does it really matter? If the prices were the same in 2008/2009, it only means they were already way too expensive at that time. I didn't realize LP was such a "rich" band...Anyway, I will go to the show and put the money for it, but I'm still kind of shocked...

Well the better question is then why is there NO LPU discount, seems like they gave up on that with DBS.

F*ck. The prices are ridiculous. Totally ridiculous. For information, a Korn show (the band being as popular as LP) costs over 40€...I repeat: ridiculous.

And if you look at their tour dates you see they play a lot smaller shows. Limp Bizkit too.

64€... ok... i was scared, they'd be 70 or so. ferropolis was 60€ last year, so i think it's fair to pay 4 more euros for the O2-world in berlin... anyway i think the price is way too high, but i prefer paying 64€ over not going to the show and sitting at home ;)

The prices are ridiculous, that's true! I mean, we paid almost the same for Projekt Revolution 2008 here in Germany, and got like 5 more bands (in Düsseldorf). So yeah, I really hope they either take some more bands with them for that price or they are playing a really long set. But I don't think both things will happen... LP is Warner's cash cow so no more words needed. I just know I will only go to Frankfurt unless Julien-K are 100 % confirmed to be the support act.