German Tour Dates!

sckofelng

On the Rock am Ring video screens, they showed dates for an upcoming LP tour in Germany!

20.10 Berlin O2-World

22.10 Stuttgart Hanns-Martin-Schleyerhalle

27.10 Köln LANXESS Arena

29.10 Hamburg O2-World

02.11 Frankfurt Festhalle

Credits go exclusively out to BlackChester who posted it on his site here.

Of course, they have yet to be confirmed by the LP management. It is important to note though, that the same promoter (MLK) that puts on Rock am Ring is in charge of the LP German shows, so these are more than likely very true. If you were to ask LPLive staff, a leak from MLK would be the most trusted source for LP shows to be honest.

Hopefully LP.com confirms these soon!

EDIT: presale should start on June 14th!

EDIT 2 :

With the new album getting closer and closer to completion, we are thrilled to announce our first tour of 2010. We begin in Germany. More dates and album updates to come soon on www.linkinpark.com. See you on tour...

-m

SOURCE

EDIT 3:

LPU pre-sale info and more tour dates coming soon. Join LPU today so you have first dibs on tickets. http://lpunderground.com

Edited by SpikeMinoda

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no, wtf, why Hamburg on 29th?? :x I'm attending an Alter Bridge concert in Hamburg then -.- Why in the hell should 2 of my favourite bands play in the same city on the same day, that's crazy. there's a chance of like 1/129372894619263217936 .... the 30th would have been nice, but it's bullshit if this date is true.

I think I'll still go to see Alter Bridge since I've never seen them live yet. I can still go to LP in Berlin.

This dates might be credible because RaR is done by the same promotor like LP-concerts in Germany.

Looks like due to the off days that these shows will fall into place with a bigger European Tour. France, UK, etc. I hope they play some countries they rarely play or have never played before...Latvia, Belgium, etc.

Hope the USA gets a few shows before this!! lol

Looks like due to the off days that these shows will fall into place with a bigger European Tour. France, UK, etc. I hope they play some countries they rarely play or have never played before...Latvia, Belgium, etc.

Hope the USA gets a few shows before this!! lol

yeah i think quite the same :D

but usa will come after this europe tour i guess

can't wait for further dates!

Nice to hear LP will finally be out of the studio at some point this year.

I'm ready for a release date for the album already. Don't care if it's as far as December! I just want to know how much longer we have to wait instead of just taking a guess! Lol

Hoping for more dates soon!