German Tour Dates!

sckofelng

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow thats awesome im looking at blackchesters pics i cant see the dates only the LP logos... Did they just slideshow the tour dates? But this is awesome i have NO doubt that this is true. No way would MTV/RaR committee would allow that to be shown if it wasnt going to happen. Guess we just have to wait for the LP.com camp to confirm. Maybe the album will drop this year after all. Though im not getting my hopes up. Omg LP please do a late early august-september PR haha. This is sweet. Let the anticipation begin.

I didn't see the same amount of optimism when I first read this, thought it could maybe just mean they're playing a few shows, maybe with one new single, but after reading all your thoughts, hey who knows, maybe the album will be dropping soon!

Estonia, one time!

Looks like due to the off days that these shows will fall into place with a bigger European Tour. France, UK, etc. I hope they play some countries they rarely play or have never played before...Latvia, Belgium, etc.

Hope the USA gets a few shows before this!! lol

Amazing news!!!! But...eh....5 dates in 13 days in the same country...Germany has to be the favorite place of LP, no other way. :)

Anyway, going to Koln show for sure, and probably to Frankfurt too. I still hope they will tour in Belgium. And I can't imagine how great it would be to discover a new song live.... B)

Edited by Qwerty18

Going to Stuttgart, Cologne and Frankfurt!! Great news...

Album will drop September/early October, they are playing at big venues and at these shows they won't do the same like they did in Berlin with their Club-Show. I'm believing to a 100% that album will be out before these dates!!!