Linkin Park Announces "Hybrid Theory 20" Release

LPLStaff

as this site's proclaimed 30STM stan, I do concur that the photo book is bullshit lol

When you look at that vs something like this, it's clear to see LP isn't trying to rip off to 40+ year old women who cling to them unhealthily. This is for fans who care. Not for fans who want like, Chester memorabilia (which, though, is probably included).

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, RogueSoul said:

as this site's proclaimed 30STM stan, I do concur that the photo book is bullshit lol

When you look at that vs something like this, it's clear to see LP isn't trying to rip off to 40+ year old women who cling to them unhealthily. This is for fans who care. Not for fans who want like, Chester memorabilia (which, though, is probably included).

from what I could see only the poster is included as far as Chester memorabilia is concerned, which doesn't bother me since I find using this as a "Chester was a great man"-platform is a bad idea.

Can I just take a moment to appreciate the activity here lately? LPLive hasn't been this active in years and it's nice to see not only the familiar faces returning but also a bunch of new people. I know that once this release passes we'll probably go back to a similar activity level as before but it's nice to have something like the good old days around here again.

18 hours ago, leftshoe18 said:

Can I just take a moment to appreciate the activity here lately? LPLive hasn't been this active in years and it's nice to see not only the familiar faces returning but also a bunch of new people. I know that once this release passes we'll probably go back to a similar activity level as before but it's nice to have something like the good old days around here again.

i do hope though that once this release passes we will get news about new LP / Mike music so the activity level might stay the same actually which will be great. 

On 8/21/2020 at 10:09 AM, Coizu said:

I think there are way less people out there listening to 5.1 music than vinyl. Super niche thing so I don't think it would have been worth it.

This is true, but the same can most likely be said about cassettes. More people probably have DVD players than tape players. The one here is more of a novelty piece in my opinion, but it still had to be produced, and with all the DVDs in this set, another DVD probably wouldn't be much more expensive than manufacturing the tape.

That being said, tapes hold more of a place in history in music in general though, the average person probably doesn't even know about 5.1 DVDs, or care since they can't really listen to it on the go. The Reanimation music videos would have been cool to include though, they are kinda crap on YouTube

17 minutes ago, ShineWolf said:

I bought the super deluxe on the official site day 1. I downloaded "She Couldn't" but the order status is still "Processing".

Do you know why? I'm kinda worried about it.

It basically means that it is waiting to be shipped. Since it only comes out in October it says processing.

46 minutes ago, rd1994 said:

It basically means that it is waiting to be shipped. Since it only comes out in October it says processing.

Oh I thought the next status after the payment should have been like "Confirmed/Payed" or something like that 

5 minutes ago, ShineWolf said:

Oh I thought the next status after the payment should have been like "Confirmed/Payed" or something like that 

In some cases Processed is basically used to Combine Confirmed and well..processed. You know they go directly to processing instead.

17 minutes ago, T0MMYGUNN said:

Amazon now has the super deluxe for $176.99 U.S, i had it in my cart till i got paid ( today) so i can pre order and noticed the price drop.

anyone know why?

I dunno but be happy..better than the price getting higher LOL

I pre-ordered Box Deluxe $199,98 on the LP website (Warner) I found it safer, I received 2 emails, with confirmation of purchase and the other that the Product will start shipping on October 5th, and I will receive the update as soon as it is sent. in addition I received the link to "she coudn't". I paid $ 15.99 Shipping too, did anyone here pay the same price of Shipping?

On 8/25/2020 at 12:42 PM, Hybridtheory said:

I pre-ordered Box Deluxe $199,98 on the LP website (Warner) I found it safer, I received 2 emails, with confirmation of purchase and the other that the Product will start shipping on October 5th, and I will receive the update as soon as it is sent. in addition I received the link to "she coudn't". I paid $ 15.99 Shipping too, did anyone here pay the same price of Shipping?

I also ordered from LP's website, but I paid $9.99 for shipping, which was labeled as a "flat fee". I'm thinking the "flat fee" is dependent on what country they're shipping the product too. Probably $9.99 for anywhere in the US, and higher prices depending on what country you're in.

7 hours ago, hahninator said:

The Crawling merch is epic. RIP wallet.

16 minutes ago, PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92 said:

It also has the demo lyrics “consuming all I feel”. Fucking Underground 😍😍😍

Yeah, I love that t-shirt.

Too bad LP don't have a eurostore.

Order something from US is a mess expecially right now with covid

27 minutes ago, PurpleFlinstoneVitamins92 said:

It also has the demo lyrics “consuming all I feel”. Fucking Underground 😍😍😍

Those were never demo lyrics though lol. That was just a mistake by the marketing team. They even corrected it. That shirt now says “crawling in my skin, confusing what is real”. 

12 hours ago, Justin said:

I also ordered from LP's website, but I paid $9.99 for shipping, which was labeled as a "flat fee". I'm thinking the "flat fee" is dependent on what country they're shipping the product too. Probably $9.99 for anywhere in the US, and higher prices depending on what country you're in.

mine was also written "flat rate" but mine is outside the USA, so it was more expensive then.

I sent an email and they informed me that the 5th of October will be starting to be sent, and we will also receive an email with the tracking code.