Linkin Park Announces "Hybrid Theory 20" Release

LPLStaff

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, troub1eboy said:

Has anyone’s merch shipped yet wondering as mine on back order 

If you ordered from LP’s website, it’s not on back order according to Adam. Those emails were sent by mistake. 

3 hours ago, Justin said:

If you ordered from LP’s website, it’s not on back order according to Adam. Those emails were sent by mistake. 

Support told me this morning a couple of items (clothing merch) were on back order not due for a few weeks

Edited by troub1eboy
Double post

35 minutes ago, troub1eboy said:

Support told me this morning a couple of items (clothing merch) were on back order not due for a few weeks

That’s my fault, sorry. Just double checked, and his tweet was referring specifically to HT 20 box sets.

4 minutes ago, Stewe said:

Did someone have ordered from Amazon.

I order my copy from Amazon.fr (even if I live in Italy but I didn't found anywhere else) and I'm wondering when they shipped it

I ordered from amazon but most of the stuff I preorder ships the day before. So it hasn't shipped yet but probably will tomorrow.

good to see 'Sparkart' working back again with LP.

I received this info today. So it seems like everyone (including those who will receive a "Download card of all audio included in the Super Deluxe Box Set") will receive album just in MP3 format.

US store will have MP3 256kbps and EU MP3 320kbps.

Edited by martinez

Just got my box. I expected a cardboard box but it actually looks a little bit more premium. The book looks super great. Super happy with the whole package in general.

The only thing that bothers me way more than it should even though it is super minor: the Fillmore/RaR and the Frat Party DVDs are mislabeled. So the DVD that says it contains the two shows actually contains Frat Party and vice versa.

Edited by Coizu

7 minutes ago, Coizu said:

Just got my box. I expected a cardboard box but it actually looks a little bit more premium. The book looks super great. Super happy with the whole package in general.

The only thing that bothers me way more than it should even though it is super minor: the Fillmore/RaR and the Frat Party DVDs are mislabeled. So the DVD that says it contains the two shows actually contains Frat Party and vice versa.

Very nice box, I agree.

I wonder if that's from a production error on the European store or something. I got mine from Warner USA and mine are labeled correctly and play normally, like the Fillmore/RaR DVD is really those shows, etc.

Watching the PR02 show right now. Incredible performance. I am just a couple of songs in but that is probably my favorite HT era show we have. I only listened to it on TV speakers yet but the mix sounds incredible.

3 hours ago, Coizu said:

Watching the PR02 show right now. Incredible performance. I am just a couple of songs in but that is probably my favorite HT era show we have. I only listened to it on TV speakers yet but the mix sounds incredible.

I haven’t gotten my box set yet, but this comment raised my hype level even more. I’m going to have to set aside a day and go through all the video material!

5 hours ago, danielpsoad-09 said:

I ordered from the LP store on August 13, literally within an hour of pre orders being available. Package hasn't even shipped yet. 

I am also in the same situation.

I sent an email yesterday to support and so far they have not answered me.

Damn what a fucking set of CD's they gave us! The sound quality it's so fucking good at least to me, and the Holy Grail the Forgotten Demos CD wow, besides Pictureboard some songs there are so fucking amazing, this is why I love so much LP stuff like that! Happy Hyrbid Theory 20th guys!

Listening to it on YT now, love it. Some of the songs are really shining with the new mastering. Do My December and High Voltage have new masters?  

Not that I'm really complaining that anything is missing, but I would love to see a comprehensive list of songs that are in this set next to songs that we know exist/have but aren't in there. Off the top of my head, I can only name a few, but I don't have that much from this era memorized. The most glaring ones to me are PB with Mark, Part of Me other versions, and Slip with Mark. I wish we had Reading My Eyes with Chester confirmed (seems likely since they played it live with him), but we don't. That would be a great grail to seek now though lol

Edit: Is that bass at the end of Could have been actually being played by someone? Pheonix??

Edited by YRQRM0