Linkin Park Announces "Hybrid Theory 20" Release

LPLStaff

9 hours ago, hahninator said:

I love the PR 02 show. What an epic show. My December is really something special there. 

But I don’t understand the reason to cut everything between songs. Even the encore break. The songs begin 0.5 seconds after the track before it and it seems unrealistic at times to me. So, the speech by Chester that’s in the trailer and that Mike talked about on Twitch (when Chester cusses a lot) isn’t on that DVD. Instead, it’s spliced in the middle of Frat Party 2. The scene of Mike in the crowd is like that too, from the trailer. Those were my 2 top moments I wanted to see in the show and neither are in the actual show LOL. I’m not sure why it was edited like that but those would have been nice to see on the PR 02 DVD in the context of the concert. 

100% agree

does anyone know which songs are from San Diego show?

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see how the PR:02 editing can bug completists and all that, but having great quality copies of these amazing songs/performances is blowing my mind as I watch the show again today. I can’t believe they’ve had this in the vaults for so long!

Makes me excited for the Meteora anniversary, in hopes we get a full LPU tour show, with tracks like “Hit the Floor” and “Easier to Run” in great quality. Or a show from the Meteora world tour? 

The PR show was what I wanted most from the HT20 release and they didn’t let me down. Thankful to be an LP fan, and here talking about their music like I did back when LPU and this site launched so many years ago! 

29 minutes ago, EgorN said:

Who has a photo book from the box set, what is the track listing on the old hybrid theory cover from the trash can on the band's old computer? I think this cover should be there... Can anyone post a photo?

http://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=Hybrid_Theory_8-Track_Demo

I just want to say, thank you LPLive, i created my LPLive account way back in 2019, and I've never really used it until the announcement of Hybrid Theory 20th Anniversary some months ago, and in that time, you've guys have kept me updated, I've learned a lot about the Linkin Park community in my time here, and other things that i would have never figured out on my own. It sucks that since Hybrid Theory 20th anniversary has finally been released, that this website is going to probably fall back into obscurity. Anyway, thanks for everything guys. I will still be periodically checking this forum from time to time.

1 minute ago, JZLP-AmendsUltimateFan said:

In the future the mislabeled DVDs will be a collectors item

If i were you i would keep them. 

Like I said for now I just contacted them about what to do with them (like you know maybe they actually say "send the ones you have to us so we can send you the correct ones" or if I have both I can keep the others etc.

I just watched the unboxing video of both Mike and Joe. There boxes both have like a "strip" on the right side that makes pulling out all the vinyls much easier. Is that strip there for everyone in the US? My EU box doesn't have it.

8 minutes ago, Coizu said:

I just watched the unboxing video of both Mike and Joe. There boxes both have like a "strip" on the right side that makes pulling out all the vinyls much easier. Is that strip there for everyone in the US? My EU box doesn't have it.

From what I have heard The US box has it and the EU doesn'T

P.S. where did joe do an unboxing?

1 minute ago, rd1994 said:

From what I have heard The US box has it and the EU doesn'T

P.S. where did joe do an unboxing?

He did it on Instagram live. It's available on Instagram TV or however that is called. I didn't really watched it, just saw that strap.

To be honest this is kinda unsatisfactory. I feel like the EU got an inferior product which to me is inexcusable at that price point.

2 minutes ago, Coizu said:

He did it on Instagram live. It's available on Instagram TV or however that is called. I didn't really watched it, just saw that strap.

To be honest this is kinda unsatisfactory. I feel like the EU got an inferior product which to me is inexcusable at that price point.

Agreed. That said still the good outweighs the bad.

1 minute ago, Coizu said:

Wrote a mail to the warner store about the whole EU downgrade situation. Let's see if they have anything to say about it (even though I doubt that I will get a reasonable answer).

Did you contact US warner or EU warner? I contacted EU for now.

9 hours ago, Rasputin 93 said:

Does anyone have the individual CD front covers scanned without watermark? I would like to use each for my digital audio files instead of the golden HT soldier for all 80 tracks.

+2, for my local collection ^