Linkin Park Announces "Hybrid Theory 20" Release

LPLStaff

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Coizu said:

Warner Germany also sent me a generic „if you have a faulty product, please return it and we send you a replacement“ reply...

It's not a product. It's a Hybrid Theory 20th anniversary superdeluxe edition lol. I guess they think it's a minor problem. But unfortunatelly it's not.

1 hour ago, radq said:

It's not a product. It's a Hybrid Theory 20th anniversary superdeluxe edition lol. I guess they think it's a minor problem. But unfortunatelly it's not.

It‘s not even written in proper German. I assume they have that support outsourced and the first reply is just the generic answer they always give 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, rd1994 said:

EU version has:
- No pulltab
- swapped DVDs
- pixelated MS print
- unlaminated AAA pass

Did I miss any?

That is terrible. All of it.

The pulltab I could see myself trying to overlook, but the rest are pretty inexcusable in my opinion.

On 10/12/2020 at 1:02 PM, Coizu said:

Warner Germany also sent me a generic „if you have a faulty product, please return it and we send you a replacement“ reply...

Seriously? They even have replacement? 'Cause it looks like every single box is messed up. And who will pay for the return of the product? I also coctacted with official store and I'm waiting for reply.

5 minutes ago, lostek815 said:

Seriously? They even have replacement? 'Cause it looks like every single box is messed up. And who will pay for the return of the product? I also coctacted with official store and I'm waiting for reply.

It was a very generic email. I am 100% sure they didn't even properly read my initial mail.

1 minute ago, leftshoe18 said:

Does anybody know if they're doing anything about the LPU CDs with the wrong versions of Hurry and Chair? Or even how the hell that happened? lol

As you can see, people are currently TRYING ton contact someone who feels responsible but without any luck so far. How it happened though? good question

Man, speaking of errors, the "Forgotten Demos" CD is filled with songs that aren't "Forgotten". Even the one track that actually is, is labeled incorrectly as "Rhinestone".

Jokes aside, I don't know if the boxset idea itself was rushed, but it seems like some corners were cut in the international versions, which really sucks considering the price. The issue with the 2 LPU tracks being cut short is slowly starting to kinda annoy me now when before I was kinda meh about it. I really hope the bigger issues can be resolved in some capacity. I don't see them reprinting the book or sleeves for the minor typos or mis-credits, but stuff like the trimmed tracks, swapped DVDs, and unlaminated laminate deserve at least recognition of error.

The boxset really made me realize how much I miss LPU packages. I was so excited waiting to get this and listen to all the tracks, even though I had heard them all already by the time I got it