Linkin Park's Old Band Computer

LPLStaff

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, vinifeijo said:

And here i'm waiting for 2027 when they release MTM 20 years with NRL with Chester's vocals. This is the most rare LP-related thing for me.

Honestly just releasing the album on Spotify with the "missing" tracks would be dope af for that anniversary. I'm sure all the casual LP fans who are big enough fans to have listened to the whole album would love to hear No Roads Left, Chance of Rain, QWERTY etc. for the first time. They're all great and as much as I appreciate the desire to edit down the album to the absolute best songs, Chance of Rain and QWERTY would add a ton of color and variety to the album imo. 

1 minute ago, YRQRM0 said:

Honestly just releasing the album on Spotify with the "missing" tracks would be dope af for that anniversary. I'm sure all the casual LP fans who are big enough fans to have listened to the whole album would love to hear No Roads Left, Chance of Rain, QWERTY etc. for the first time. They're all great and as much as I appreciate the desire to edit down the album to the absolute best songs, Chance of Rain and QWERTY would add a ton of color and variety to the album imo. 

NRL with Chester on vocals would hype me up like shit. Mike is great on that track but OH MY GOOD LORD 

Update time:

There is a new theme named "cool" which includes new pictures:

82347hbssff.jpg

873jjdss.png

There are new e-mails:

Brad found new songs:

"These should complete the collection with the ones we found on the old computer. Mike, I’m going to have Ryan send everything over for you to review. Just make sure you keep these secure."

ysnCn4c.png

Phoenix found some flyers:

"Perfect. Also I just found some old show flyers we should include. I can’t believe I still have these."

xero-1.png

adjja948jksdf.png

983kjksafnxdsd.png

afjka09kjkssd.png

That's all for today I think.

I love how the band took Mike's accidental slip on his stream and made it part of the hype for HT 20.

"Mike, I’m going to have Ryan send everything over for you to review. Just make sure you keep these secure." 😂

10 minutes ago, Coizu said:

Brad found new songs:

"These should complete the collection with the ones we found on the old computer. Mike, I’m going to have Ryan send everything over for you to review. Just make sure you keep these secure."

ysnCn4c.png

These 4 we already have. I hoped for Slip, Fuse and And One.

So we now likely have the full list of songs. 3 that we've potentially never heard in any form, and hopefully some cleaned up versions of others we have (I really want She Couldn't to get a nice cleanup to make it a little less muddy). Hopefully we get some previews soon!

37 minutes ago, Coizu said:

Update time:

There is a new theme named "cool" which includes new pictures:

82347hbssff.jpg

873jjdss.png

There are new e-mails:

Brad found new songs:

ysnCn4c.png

Phoenix found some flyers:

"Perfect. Also I just found some old show flyers we should include. I can’t believe I still have these."

xero-1.png

adjja948jksdf.png

983kjksafnxdsd.png

afjka09kjkssd.png

That's all for today I think.

Holy sh*t earlier on I talked about the "Much-Too-Esay" By Myself demo and now we know that we will getting Super Xero!

It’s likely the last songs on the CD are the versions we already have. Quality upgrades maybe. But And One isn’t there so they will likely release the HTEP one.

The Xero songs could be with Mark, they may not be the Chester versions. We will see. 

We removed the Dropbox leak from April as we were asked to not share that here. 

Nice job by WBR to incorporate Mike’s leak into the promo campaign haha