Linkin Park's Old Band Computer

LPLStaff

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, lpliveusername said:

These two were the only known songs, but it could have had more songs. We never got confirmation on how many songs were in the audition tape.

Oh yeah that´s right! I must have read it wrong on Linkinpedia ahaha, sorry XD

5 minutes ago, Sulleynz said:

Mike said that we will have to wait "literally years" for unreleased Chester stuff... could the demos potentially be Mark Wakefield on vocals? 

I think he meant new stuff, as in the One More Light b-side he was talking about. That would be like almost a brand new LP song, not a demo. Then again, he might have said that to throw people off and make HT20 more of a surprise. They’re celebrating the album anniversary I doubt there will be any Mark stuff....think everyone is pretty sure it’s Chesters audition stuff plus some other demos that didn’t make the album. 

52 minutes ago, DylHDZ said:

I think he meant new stuff, as in the One More Light b-side he was talking about. That would be like almost a brand new LP song, not a demo. Then again, he might have said that to throw people off and make HT20 more of a surprise. They’re celebrating the album anniversary I doubt there will be any Mark stuff....think everyone is pretty sure it’s Chesters audition stuff plus some other demos that didn’t make the album. 

He was explicitly talking about Friendly Fire when he said that. Somebody asked him to play it during the stream, and he laughed it off by saying something like "Yeah right, let's just debut a brand new Linkin Park song with Chester's vocals on a Twitch stream," and then wound up saying "You guys are going to have to wait literally years to hear that stuff".

1 hour ago, Justin said:

He was explicitly talking about Friendly Fire when he said that. Somebody asked him to play it during the stream, and he laughed it off by saying something like "Yeah right, let's just debut a brand new Linkin Park song with Chester's vocals on a Twitch stream," and then wound up saying "You guys are going to have to wait literally years to hear that stuff".

Yeah I know that’s what I was just saying lol I think some people took it as any unreleased music with Chester on it but pretty sure that’s not what he meant 

11 minutes ago, Diaux said:

Imagine if the 4 songs were from the underground albums that we already had (6, 9, 10 and 11). that would be the biggest troll move in a long time.

Honestly, I would probably laugh before the disappointment actually sunk in.

9 minutes ago, JZLP-AmendsUltimateFan said:

Well the leaked tracklist only has two unknown songs the rest of the tracks is stuff that we already heard. 

The target of this release are the casual fans not us

A casual fan doesn't know about the existence of She Couldn't. 

Yeah, and even then, the names we don't know could be just new demo names to tracks we've heard like So Far Away, High Voltage, etc.

Best case is the tracks we've heard have a new mix and master though. Maybe even new guitar/bass and such. She Couldn't could use some modern cleaning

10 hours ago, JZLP-AmendsUltimateFan said:

Well the leaked tracklist only has two unknown songs the rest of the tracks is stuff that we already heard. 

Might be four we don't know 

Really can't see reading my eyes and stick being the mark demos and we 100% ain't heared pictureboard  

8 hours ago, JZLP-AmendsUltimateFan said:

*Only has two song titles that haven't been released/leaked before

You, of all people, should know that there can be any number of demos using the same title.

Update time!

Password is: 

Spoiler

4P7LYE

New images:

8572i34jhfs.jpg

734384j.png

Also: new emails

Brad:

brad-bandjacuzzi-text.gif

Joe:

""It’s cool seeing some of the versions of the album cover we considered. Haven’t seen those in years."

Defragger is updated. If you let it run it will unveil the password.

New corrupted files after entering the password:

31fKjmk.png

New images after entering the password: 

k34fh28dnhsjrf-1.png

rkdubh76jusjka-2.png

suj78v9djksjk38-3.png

sjkf8j3kjls094hjs-4.png

The neon theme is also available now.

I think that is everything that can be found in this update.
Edited by Coizu