The Carnivores Tour - Summer 2014

hahninator

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ended up getting tickets for all the shows I wanted to go to! Mansfield, Holmdel and Wantagh! So excited!!! I got a pit ticket for Wantagh which is awesome because they just recently made a pit section there and I have never been there before. Definitely plan on being front row to rock out. I got great seats for Mansfield and Holmdel. This is going to be such a great tour.. I also realized that nothing in the premiere package really interested me except for the picture with the band. I don't care much for standing on the side of the stage, etc. Plus, way too much money for multiple shows.

That's awesome. Lucky you. I was looking for tickets in Holmdel but everything was section 300 or high. Cant do that. I need to be close to the stage

I ended up getting tickets for all the shows I wanted to go to! Mansfield, Holmdel and Wantagh! So excited!!! I got a pit ticket for Wantagh which is awesome because they just recently made a pit section there and I have never been there before. Definitely plan on being front row to rock out. I got great seats for Mansfield and Holmdel. This is going to be such a great tour.. I also realized that nothing in the premiere package really interested me except for the picture with the band. I don't care much for standing on the side of the stage, etc. Plus, way too much money for multiple shows.

When you got your tickets, was there a drop down option to buy M&G tickets ? Where does it say you could buy them ?

When you got your tickets, was there a drop down option to buy M&G tickets ? Where does it say you could buy them ?

M&G passes aren't out yet. Go to the date on the LPU website and click ''I'm attending''.

Yes. Just go to the Ticketmaster/Live Nation page for the show you want to attend and select the M&G package in the Ticket Type drop down. Once you select the M&G option you want, the ticket buying process works the same way that it works for any other ticket on Ticketmaster.

As for me, I'm among what seems like a lot of people who are doing Camden, Holmdel, and hideous Wantagh. I also grabbed a ticket for Hollywood Bowl -- I've always wanted to see a show there, so off we go!

There are two interesting gaps to me. The first is the two days off after Tampa. [...] Next, the five days after Clarkston. [...]

or perhaps these dates are clear for LP/30STM to do individual sideshows? something that can't be advertised as part of this tour because it's only one of the two playing a date here and there?

Since we won't get DSPs anymore, will anybody be recording these shows? :P

:fingerscrossed:

Anyone here did buy some tickets for Montreal Show ?

The website really sucks, no description on what we are buying ...

What GA tickets and PLAT tickets stand for ?

Same question (I know GA is general admission, but PLAT maybe platinum?) and pit = GA?

Edited by RhinePT

We'd like to record some shows, sure. No DSPs really sucks for this tour. That means we need to see as many shows as possible! :)

Can't wait to run into everyone at the shows. We'll do some LPL M&Gs after the shows just to say hey to people and hang out for 10-15 mins after the performances.

I like how we have two days off to prepare for madness after the first two shows, even though I wish a Georgia show was there. Charlotte onwards will really be an onslaught of insanity haha. Nick, Dmitry, Delgadillo, etc....can't wait to see you all again.

I love how North America get a full PROPER tour and Europe not. They skipped EU in 2012 too. Yeah i know "Short European promo Tour"... When they decided to play for example in Austria the setlist was short as fuck!

I love how some people have this attitude like playing a run of European festivals where a band can literally play for over half a million people in the span of a week somehow doesn't constitute a "proper" tour, particularly when Linkin Park's festival sets typically vary VERY little, if at all, from their headline sets. You're going to hear roughly the same selection of songs at either kind of show. You might get one or two more songs at one show than the other, but the same can be said when comparing two of their headlining shows sometimes as well.

And to top it off, you're trying to use Austria as an example, as if there was some sinister "fuck the fans" type of reasoning behind the shortened setlist. Yes, how DARE Linkin Park cut their set short when a storm hit the venue that was severe enough for the promoters to make all of the fans take shelter for nearly an hour. It's totally a much better idea to have the show go on and risk another Sugarland or Radiohead-like stage collapse incident taking place! :rolleyes:

Nevermind the fact that Europe has gotten a Linkin Park tour of a dozen or more shows EVERY. FUCKING. YEAR. since 2007 with the exception of 2013, while North America has been almost completely ignored in 3 different years during the same period (2009, 2010, 2013).

Agreed 100%. NovaRock 2012 was because of a storm, not because LP said "fuck you" to the fans, LOL. They had to evacuate the entire festival. Adam was even there.

Europe had the 2009 tour with Asia. For ATS, Europe got 2 tours and the USA got 1. For LT, both Europe and the USA got one tour. Europe's was a little bit shorter, but I bet they played to almost the same amount of people total. They had the full on European Tour planned for fall 2012, I mean dates were ready and everything then they axed it just before the announcement of it (why? we don't know why).

Europe will get a full tour for this album - AFTER this shorter tour in June. Maybe like November or December. 25 USA shows means they mean business with this album so Europe will jam.

I love how some people have this attitude like playing a run of European festivals where a band can literally play for over half a million people in the span of a week somehow doesn't constitute a "proper" tour, [...]

For a fan, a couple of festival shows don't substitute a real tour. I wouldn't want to travel across the entire country just to pay more money than I want to, to be part of a festival I don't want to be part of, just to see my favourite band. I don't think LP has ever neglected Europe, though. So I myself wouldn't dare to coplain.

New LP out this year? Sounds awesome! I hope they don't try to completely re-invent themselves once again. Living Things was a step in the right direction imho. No DSPs? Sounds great from a taper/collector's perspective, so recordings actually have some value again and are worth listening to.

I wouldn't want to travel across the entire country just to pay more money than I want to, to be part of a festival I don't want to be part of, just to see my favourite band.

Isn't that the entire point of going to a show? Unless you're just going to shows to check out random bands and artists, but a lot of people will travel and pay to see their favorite band play. Lol. Honestly, you can't expect LP to tour Europe more than everywhere else for each album cycle. I know you guys didn't get a proper Europe tour in your opinion for the LT cycle, but LP has done TONS of shows in Europe over the years, Europe even got more tours than the US for the ATS cycle. At the end of the day, LP is a US band, so naturally they will play the US with big summer tours like this one, but that doesn't mean they will forget about Europe, they will definitely be over there. It seems that most of the bands I like are always playing festivals in Europe because that's what people like to go to. I love festivals, personally, and the US festivals are nothing compare to European festivals, I hear. But LP also has to play places like Asia, South America, Australia/New Zealand, etc, they are a global band and have a lot of fans almost everywhere. I think it's fair if each continent gets basically one tour or so.