The Carnivores Tour - Summer 2014

hahninator

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who is the headline act? LP?

Of course.

LP should do a PROPER European tour :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: 9 dates ohhh my god bullshit. :angry:

That's a short European promo tour. Don't be so pissed off. At least they are coming there, wow. Longer than Asia last year. They'll do a full European run for this album.

There was a leak EARLY this morning about the 30 STM packages and prices were around $300-$500.

The way they are doing this I think 30STM and LP are coheadlining like the Linkin Park/Incubus Tour, but with Linkin Park ending the show.

Of course.

That's a short European promo tour. Don't be so pissed off. At least they are coming there, wow. Longer than Asia last year. They'll do a full European run for this album.

No. Don't call it "short European promo tour" please! It's not a tour it's ridiculous! :angry:

There was a leak EARLY this morning about the 30 STM packages and prices were around $300-$500.

Those aren't ticket prices. MARS offers special packages like that for Meet and Greets, Soundchecks, guaranteed on-stage pass during Up In The Air (MARS brings people from the crowd up on stage during the last song), etc.

"That's a short European promo tour. Don't be so pissed off. At least they are coming there, wow. Longer than Asia last year. They'll do a full European run for this album"

Well, just wanna add to this - that with the weak european run for Living Things, I surely think (and hope) that they will schedule a full headline european tour for the new album, possibly during the winter 2014/2015.

Edited by Pioneer0

Don't call it exactly what it is...right.

Nine shows is a tour, for sure. No doubt. It's about to be ten I bet.

Leto is such a bitch, wow. Very egotistical and a diva. Not a fan - taking every question, acting like this is the Jared Leto Tour.

Those aren't ticket prices. MARS offers special packages like that for Meet and Greets, Soundchecks, guaranteed on-stage pass during Up In The Air (MARS brings people from the crowd up on stage during the last song), etc.

That's what I meant. Obviously not that much for just the ticket. It was like 4am when I saw the leak so I don't remember much, but the PACKAGES were $300-$500. Might not be the same for LP. I assume we'll find out when they go on presale.

EDIT: Soul that Austin date was NOT on the tour. You guys think that's an extra date?

That's what I meant. Obviously not that much for just the ticket. It was like 4am when I saw the leak so I don't remember much, but the PACKAGES were $300-$500. Might not be the same for LP. I assume we'll find out when they go on presale.

3PM at LPU.com.

which shows will you Vyrt??

VyRT date will be announced #soon. Be sure to check back for more details
Looks like we will get a stream from this tour. :) Edited by lpliveusername

FYI that Mars tour posted isn't for a legit show, that's just a template for a poster.

That's so uncool to use a city they aren't even going to as a template. I know people in Austin who'd be thrilled they didn't have to drive to Houston or Dallas for a show.