The Carnivores Tour - Summer 2014

hahninator

Anyone heard prices? I'm considering Charlotte. But I'm gonna have to consider pricing arrangements since I'll probably have to stay the night!

Charlotte

US $35.00 Ticket + US $10.50 Fees = US $45.50

US $110.00 Ticket + US $19.25 Fees = US $129.25

I don't know if the LPU presale code will give a discount, but that's what I believe it'll be for the general public. Each show is a bit different, but those are the numbers for Charlotte.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My jaw literally dropped when this was announced - huge fan of both bands & really happy they're giving me an opportunity to see them both in Montreal!

Jared Leto did respond to one of my tweets to him last year when he was fielding questions, it was about LP ransacking their dressing room during the MTV EMA's a while back & he seemed to be quite amused by it :rolleyes: . Really funny that they're going on a full fledged tour together now - https://twitter.com/JaredLeto/status/303350830155825152

Not yet but I'll check on prices when the presale starts.

Charlotte will be fun - I'll be there. Really sucks no Cincinnati show for you! I was going in 2011 (after seriously contemplating it in 2008)...but it was cancelled.

It's all good, I was bummed at first but this could be a fun road trip. I'm guessing they have a pit? Haha. Ticketmaster says 30 dollars but there is no way. Haha

I need help, there selling Meet and Greet packages and ive never done one before but i am looking into it. I don't see anywhere about a price so i was wondering if anybody got any info or est. on a price ??

It also says that there will be a Bundle/VIP Presale, where would i go to find a code or do i just wait on the website at the time given ?

Here is the link for all the info on the Bundle/Vip Packages for the tour (which confirms a New Album as well) http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/hwrzdw?a...4_merchslot_vip

"ONSALE TIMES"

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri, 03/07/14 10:00 AM EST

LINKIN PARK Fan Club and VIP Packages

Start: Tue, 03/04/14 06:00 PM EST

End: Thu, 03/06/14 10:00 PM EST

Bundle/VIP & 30 Seconds to Mars Presale

Start: Tue, 03/04/14 08:00 PM EST

AFI Presale

Start: Wed, 03/05/14 10:00 AM EST

Citi® Cardmember Presale

Start: Wed, 03/05/14 10:00 AM EST

"TICKET LIMITS"

Ticket Limits

There is a 4 ticket limit for Fan Club Presales. There is a 2 ticket limit for Side Stage + Meet & Greet Package, a 4 ticket lmit for the Meet & Greet Package and a 8 ticket limit for the Deluxe Ticket Package. 8 ticket limit for all other offers.

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Live Nation Concerts in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.

NOTE: I will be attending the Jones Beach Concert in NY ! Here is the link for that: http://concerts.livenation.com/event/1D004...mfeedbuyat97249

I will be seeing all of you at the following shows: West Palm Beach, Tampa, Charlotte, Bristow, Camden, Mansfield, Holmdel, Wantagh, and Darien Center. I hope Montreal and Toronto too.

PS: Add Atlanta por favor :)

Sounds awesome - will you be driving all the way, and do you have any tips/info on good hotels/motels or wherever you are staying?

I will be seeing all of you at the following shows: West Palm Beach, Tampa, Charlotte, Bristow, Camden, Mansfield, Holmdel, Wantagh, and Darien Center. I hope Montreal and Toronto too.

PS: Add Atlanta por favor :)

I really hope they add a show in Atlanta - I may be moving to Legrange, which seems nearby. Tampa will likely be the other tour date I could make.

So that means it will be the same price for every other show. For $350 that is not bad & i think i found myself a birthday gift :) I just hope they dot not sell out tonight, which i find impossible if they do.

EDIT: I dont know if i should be asking BUT, does anybody have a Pre-Sale Password for the M&G tickets ?

Edited by XeroSkies

That must make everybody over at LPU feel SO special i bet. Guess we all have to wait until the Public tickets go on-sale and that is going to be a bitch. Gives me more time to gather up the money issue and plan this all out, so no hard feelings in the end. :P

Eh got good seats for $70. I'm thinking pit wasn't even available in Houston because it was telling me sold out at 5:01.

I'm excited that I'm going with a bunch of friends. If you're going to Houston come say hi! ;)

Also hopingprayingwishing the summit is in Houston. After Chicago/New Jersey the south deserves one. Plus they have that free time right before it, and the Woodlands is a lovely venue.

LINKIN PARK Side Stage + Meet & Greet Package*

Please note: This package is not available in the following markets - Mansfield, MA - Buffalo, NY - Toronto, ON - Winnipeg, MB - Houston, TX - Phoenix, AZ

LINKIN PARK Meet & Greet Package**

** Please note: This package is not available in Buffalo, NY - Houston, TX - Phoenix, AZ

Buffalo, Houston, Phoenix

those are the 3 possible summit places, they sell no M&G or side stage for these. All 3 have a day off before the show for possible MFR activity.

For some reason Phoenix is an arena show.

EDIT: wow Darien Lake Performing Arts Center is part of an amusement park