The Carnivores Tour - Summer 2014

hahninator

Eh got good seats for $70. I'm thinking pit wasn't even available in Houston because it was telling me sold out at 5:01.

I'm excited that I'm going with a bunch of friends. If you're going to Houston come say hi! ;)

Also hopingprayingwishing the summit is in Houston. After Chicago/New Jersey the south deserves one. Plus they have that free time right before it, and the Woodlands is a lovely venue.

I can guarantee you pit was available, it just goes SUPER fast for shows at that venue because the pit area is so tiny. I had the same problem for PR07, couldn't get pit for Houston during presale or the general onsale. Ended up paying double face value on StubHub but it was worth it.

I got a pit ticket for Dallas! Will you be there Numbrocker?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got tickets for The September 10th Show in Arizona!

Cost me $91 but totally worth it!!!! First time Ever seeing LP!!!!

After all these years, finally!!

I had to miss them in 2012 unfortunately so Im very happy right now!!!!

Im in Section 115 which is a good section. Close to the side of the stage and on first level :)

Gonna be amazing!

Time to Update my signature!

Buffalo, Houston, Phoenix

those are the 3 possible summit places, they sell no M&G or side stage for these. All 3 have a day off before the show for possible MFR activity.

For some reason Phoenix is an arena show.

EDIT: wow Darien Lake Performing Arts Center is part of an amusement park

Yep, Darien Lake amusement park. Its a smaller amusement park compared to most but still. And Regarding Arizona, the biggest venues are Arenas. Comerica Theater comes close but I think US Airways Center and Jobbing.com arena are bigger Edited by Bliss

Going to Tinley Park. I know that. My dad is seeing what he can do about pit tickets.

I would get a pit ticket but I'm going with my not-so-fit family members :P

It's cool; Going to Camden with my sis and aunt, and then to Holmdel with my mom, dad, and sis.

I would get a pit ticket but I'm going with my not-so-fit family members :P

It's cool; Going to Camden with my sis and aunt, and then to Holmdel with my mom, dad, and sis.

My sister is begging to go to the concert, but my parents won't let her since she is only nine.

Officially going to Cruzan Amphitheater at West Palm Beach! I can't believe I was able to get tickets for $25 each in Section 8, Row C (first row of the section, left corner). I was almost about to get $63 tickets that were ten rows back (center), until I stumbled upon these ones and I just couldn't turn them down. Thank the LPU for the Pre-Sale access!

Who else is coming to West Palm Beach. We should meet-up!

http://www.tickpick.com/DesktopModules/Sea...mphitheatre.jpg

Edited by LP_and_PIE

For anybody that has done Meet And Greet's, explain them ? How do they work and what goes down ? Are you able to bring stuff to get signed ? Do you talk to them as in walk around and talk, can you take pictures with them ? How does it all work ??

Mmmm something popped up in my mind..

What if ''The Carnivores'' is not referring to the bands in the tour, what if it really is the title of the new album?

I think from a marketing standpoint it would have made sense to go ahead and announce it as the album title if it was. Not saying it couldn't be but I doubt it.

One more question, just in case my back up plan don't work.

Where do you go to buy the Meet & Greet Tickets when they go on sell, i know there on the website but where ? Is there a drop down option on the website ? Just trying to make sure.

I can guarantee you pit was available, it just goes SUPER fast for shows at that venue because the pit area is so tiny. I had the same problem for PR07, couldn't get pit for Houston during presale or the general onsale. Ended up paying double face value on StubHub but it was worth it.

I got a pit ticket for Dallas! Will you be there Numbrocker?

Yeah I must have just missed it. I might go to Dallas. Depends on where I'm working after graduation.

Where do I get the presale code? I'm in lpu but didn't get any email.

Check your LPU account on the website. It's in there right when you click into "Manage Account" when you scroll down to "External Codes."

Yeah I must have just missed it. I might go to Dallas. Depends on where I'm working after graduation. Check your LPU account on the website. It's in there right when you click into "Manage Account" when you scroll down to "External Codes."

Yes I found. Thank you. I don't check my lpu account offend. I missed out on the good tickets. I'll wait until Friday to try my luck.

Edited by junior8821

What if ''The Carnivores'' is not referring to the bands in the tour, what if it really is the title of the new album?

Has no one made the connection to "The Hunting Party" and Carnivores?

Carnivores primarilly consume meat, therefore can be considered hunters

I ended up getting tickets for all the shows I wanted to go to! Mansfield, Holmdel and Wantagh! So excited!!! I got a pit ticket for Wantagh which is awesome because they just recently made a pit section there and I have never been there before. Definitely plan on being front row to rock out. I got great seats for Mansfield and Holmdel. This is going to be such a great tour.. I also realized that nothing in the premiere package really interested me except for the picture with the band. I don't care much for standing on the side of the stage, etc. Plus, way too much money for multiple shows.

Edited by Geki