The Carnivores Tour - Summer 2014

hahninator

Quick tour stats (from what I can tell):

- First time (Tampa) playing a baseball park in North America since Summer Sanitarium 2003.

- First show in the summer in Montreal since Summer Sanitarium 2003.

- First show in Winnipeg, ever.

- First show in the summer in St. Paul (or Minnesota) ever.

- First time with three headlining Canada shows (not festivals) since Meteora World Tour 2004. (2012 had three, but two were festivals)

- First time 5 shows in California since Projekt Revolution 2004.

- First time headlining The Gorge in Washington State ever, first time playing there since Ozzfest 2001, first time in Washington State since 2007.

- First time playing the Hollywood Bowl.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah man wow, I am legit impressed. At this point in the band's career, I thought they'd scale the tours down even more than what we got for LIVING THINGS. I wonder why those tours were so short. This is really nice for them and a truly awesome tour for the USA.

Europe gets a great one next I bet, in the fall. LP might be really rocking again, dang.

I really hope so. Two polish dates in one year would be awesome, still LP coming back 2 years after last concert is quite mindblowing -> 2007-2012 was a huge gap between Chorzow and Warsaw. I have to say it again, still waiting for ANY date in Czech Republic.. Edited by michalangelo

Holmdel has no GA

Really? I've never been to Holmdel, so I never knew that. Lol. No matter, though. I will still go to Wantagh and Holmdel. I don't care much if there is no GA, at least Mansfield has GA, so that is good enough for me. These shows will be epic.

what if this week is just about the tour announcement and nothing else? Nothing like new music or infos about the new album... I started to lose my excitement...

They wouldn't have sent that music preview out this week if news of new music wasn't coming out soon. All this will be about tour and single and maybe album info we will get news of everything I bet

- First time (Tampa) playing a baseball park in North America since Summer Sanitarium 2003.

- First time with three headlining Canada shows (not festivals) since Meteora World Tour 2004. (2012 had three, but two were festivals)

- First time headlining The Gorge in Washington State ever, first time playing there since Ozzfest 2001, first time in Washington State since 2007.

They played Washington State for the HCT, Tacoma Dome in September ;)

Thinking about heading to the Gorge, since it's a Saturday (3.5 hrs each way, blegh) I should be able to make it work. Gonna see if anyone I know likes LP/30STM so I can maybe get people to split gas/keep me company

When do we think presale tickets will come up for LPU members?

I don't think there will be a lot of time to prepare. I guess some shows might go on sale very soon, some later after the official announcement.

So, most likely within the next week. Is the LPU-Presale that much of a discount before it goes on sale to the general public? I did the 2011 A Thousand Suns U.S. Tour and paid about $75 w/ fees for my ticket -- but I honestly don't remember. I do remember that I had the greatest time of my life, and I got to do the Meet & Greet which was insane.

Summer Sanitarium 2003, Metrodome.

Not sure if I'll get to any shows, might go to Tinley Park.