The Carnivores Tour - Summer 2014

hahninator

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling Nick, calling Nick

You're going for the side stage? Just think about you-know-what :P

Considering side stage, depending on price.

You know what not likely possible, but it would be fun as fuck, wouldn't it? LOL

Considering side stage, depending on price.

You know what not likely possible, but it would be fun as fuck, wouldn't it? LOL

Hell yeah it would be fun! Not to mention I believe first you-know-what form the side of the stage :P Edited by michalangelo

That's what's confusing to me - what happens after the third song? they just kick you out into the rest of the place? By the time the third song's over, the only places left would be shit

You go where your ticket is. If you're pit, you go to the pit, etc.

Nine shows is a tour, for sure. No doubt. It's about to be ten I bet.

Leto is such a bitch, wow. Very egotistical and a diva. Not a fan - taking every question, acting like this is the Jared Leto Tour.

Yep. I thought 30STM came across terribly there. Felt like putting my head through my monitor every time Leto answered a question. :lol:

I will be seeing all of you at the following shows: West Palm Beach, Tampa, Charlotte, Bristow, Camden, Mansfield, Holmdel, Wantagh, and Darien Center. I hope Montreal and Toronto too.

PS: Add Atlanta por favor :)

Please send your donations to my paypal. Regards, Me :)

Leto is such a bitch, wow. Very egotistical and a diva. Not a fan - taking every question, acting like this is the Jared Leto Tour.

to be fair, vyrt is his platform.. the fans in the chat are all going to be the mars bunch - it's to be expected that it'd be the Leto show for that stream

I will be seeing all of you at the following shows: West Palm Beach, Tampa, Charlotte, Bristow, Camden, Mansfield, Holmdel, Wantagh, and Darien Center. I hope Montreal and Toronto too.

PS: Add Atlanta por favor :)

What happened to Dallas haha?

That's what's confusing to me - what happens after the third song? they just kick you out into the rest of the place? By the time the third song's over, the only places left would be shit

If you get the package that says 'Premium Reserved Ticket' instead of GA, then your ticket will be somewhere in the first 10 rows.

Anyone heard prices? I'm considering Charlotte. But I'm gonna have to consider pricing arrangements since I'll probably have to stay the night!

Not yet but I'll check on prices when the presale starts.

Charlotte will be fun - I'll be there. Really sucks no Cincinnati show for you! I was going in 2011 (after seriously contemplating it in 2008)...but it was cancelled.