The Carnivores Tour - Summer 2014

hahninator

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward for a nice partnership between LP and 30STM via VyRT. I guess will be the new platform for Linkin Park and Music For Relief for exclusive streamings and excluives LPU Video chats.

Will be great for both bands, 30STM will recieve thousands of new views in the site and new fans and Linkin Park a really nice platform to share the new stuff and a great platform to use for LPU.com

There are two interesting gaps to me. The first is the two days off after Tampa. They've done Tampa to Atlanta many times on back-to-back days, but they haven't scheduled 3 shows in a row anywhere on the tour. Hmm. I hope they add Atlanta or Alpharetta there.

Next, the five days after Clarkston. Definitely room for something like Cincinnati, Noblesville, East Troy, Alpharetta (then go to Texas) or Cuyahoga Falls or Maryland Heights. They are missing a large gap in the middle of the country there. Unless they are having a baby mid-tour or something around that time, I don't see why they'd take five days off. Or maybe they are planning on doing Mexico City/Monterrey at that time. We will see.

But I am surprised by no Atlanta show.

I'm looking forward for a nice partnership between LP and 30STM via VyRT. I guess will be the new platform for Linkin Park and Music For Relief for exclusive streamings and excluives LPU Video chats.

Will be great for both bands, 30STM will recieve thousands of new views in the site and new fans and Linkin Park a really nice platform to share the new stuff and a great platform to use for LPU.com

The 30STM has made several broadcasts by Vyrt.com, including a transmission of show number 300 of This is War tour. The transmission wasn't only the show but also the backstage.

Could this be applied to a possible LPU Summit on this summer tour?

Edited by Victor Del Porto

Well right now it looks like I will be at the Darien and Toronto shows. Wish I could do more. But I'm happy with just the 2.

I'm only going to 3. Haha. Don't have money to travel to tons of shows all over the East Coast. 3 is fine with me, even 2 wouldn't be that bad. 3 shows is usually enough for me. Even if I had millions of dollars, it'd probably get boring to go to like 8+ dates on a tour.

I'm only going to 3. Haha. Don't have money to travel to tons of shows all over the East Coast. 3 is fine with me, even 2 wouldn't be that bad. 3 shows is usually enough for me. Even if I had millions of dollars, it'd probably get boring to go to like 8+ dates on a tour.

It would be interesting to go to a lot of shows if they had surprises at every show..

Even if I had millions of dollars, it'd probably get boring to go to like 8+ dates on a tour.

Six was perfect. Nine means I see each setlist 3 times. Different venues, different crowds, band plays differently, different cities, etc. It all plays a part of the day. At the end of the night, the setlist is just a small factor in how the event went to me.

Six was perfect. Nine means I see each setlist 3 times. Different venues, different crowds, band plays differently, different cities, etc. It all plays a part of the day. At the end of the night, the setlist is just a small factor in how the event went to me.

Except Camden 2012, when you refused to let us give you details about the setlist we saw on the Summit tour backstage...?

LINKIN PARK - Premium Ticket Package Experiences

Here is your chance to see LINKIN PARK like you have never seen them before...from the side of the stage! Select from four Premium Ticket Package Experiences which can include:

LINKIN PARK Side Stage + Meet & Greet Package*

One premium reserved ticket

Early entry into the venue

Exclusive meet & greet with members of LINKIN PARK

Group photograph with the members of LINKIN PARK

Side stage access and special viewing area during LINKIN PARK's performance (first 3 songs)

Access to the official pre-show lounge (with refreshments & private merchandise stand)

Specially designed, limited edition tour merchandise pack

CD + Digital copy of LINKIN PARK's upcoming studio album

Official meet & greet laminate

On-site host

* Please note: This package is not available in the following markets - Mansfield, MA - Buffalo, NY - Toronto, ON - Winnipeg, MB - Houston, TX - Phoenix, AZ

LINKIN PARK Meet & Greet Package**

One general admission pit ticket

Access to the official pre-show lounge (with refreshments & private merchandise stand)

On-site host

Limited availability

** Please note: This package is not available in Buffalo, NY - Houston, TX - Phoenix, AZ

LINKIN PARK Deluxe General Admission Package***

One general admission pit ticket

***Please note this package is not available in Homdel, NJ - Los Angeles, CA

LINKIN PARK Deluxe Reserved Package****

****Please note this package is not available in Tampa FL

Source

LINKIN PARK - Premium Ticket Package Experiences

Here is your chance to see LINKIN PARK like you have never seen them before...from the side of the stage! Select from four Premium Ticket Package Experiences which can include:

LINKIN PARK Side Stage + Meet & Greet Package*

Side stage access and special viewing area during LINKIN PARK's performance (first 3 songs)

On-site host

* Please note: This package is not available in the following markets - Mansfield, MA - Buffalo, NY - Toronto, ON - Winnipeg, MB - Houston, TX - Phoenix, AZ

Might splurge a bit and opt for this for Camden. Depending on price, of course.