Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking it could be some lyrics to some of their songs.

it fits this song ^^

"I've been patiently waiting

For a track to explode on

You can stun if you want

And yo ass'll get rolled on

It feels like my flows

Been hot for so long

If you thinking I'ma fucking

Fall off your so wrong"

I'm still trying to put this into a more coherent phrasing that doesn't sound like it came straight off of Babelfish (if Babelfish had the ability to translate from multiple languages at once).

luminosité - French, meaning "brightness"

ontplof - Dutch, meaning "explode"

edastada - Estonian, meaning "forward"

sekaligus - Indonesian, meaning "simultaneously/altogether"

airean - Spanish, third person plural form of airear, which means "to air." Being third person plural, it probably roughly translates to "they will release," in reference to the album.

sería - Spanish, third person singular of ser, which means "to be," probably meaning "it is" or "it will be"

kuin - Finnish, general connecting term that can mean "as," "as if," "than," "like," etc.

pracht - German, meaning "splendor," "gorgeousness," "magnificence," "glory," etc.

yang - Chinese, meaning "light"

kuat - Malay, meaning "strong"

sono - Numerous languages, meaning or related to "sound"

mäktig - Swedish, meaning "powerful"

terra-zerstören - Portmanteau of terra (Latin, meaning "ground/earth"), and zerstören (German, meaning "to destroy/ruin/corrupt"), which is probably meant to translate to "ground-breaking," especially given the fact that it's hyphenated

tyd - Afrikaans, meaning "time"

Putting it all together, I'd translate it something like this (and this does involve some personal interpretation, so it's up for debate): "At the end of summer, they will explode forward at once with a release that will be as magnificent and light strong. The sound is powerful and ground-breaking." I think "time" may be at the end for the last part to be translated as "most powerful and ground-breaking yet" or something to that effect.

Obviously that's not perfect, but I think it makes it pretty clear that while decoding this message was pretty cool, the message itself is pretty much a generic "New LP album at the end of summer, it's gonna sound awesome!" hype-building thing.

I'm still trying to put this into a more coherent phrasing that doesn't sound like it came straight off of Babelfish (if Babelfish had the ability to translate from multiple languages at once).

airean - Spanish, third person plural form of airear, which means "to air." Being third person plural, it probably roughly translates to "they will release," in reference to the album.

sería - Spanish, third person singular of ser, which means "to be," probably meaning "it is" or "it will be"

kuin - Finnish, general connecting term that can mean "as," "as if," "than," "like," etc.

pracht - German, meaning "splendor," "gorgeousness," "magnificence," "glory," etc.

terra-zerstören - Portmanteau of terra (Latin, meaning "ground/earth"), and zerstören (German, meaning "to destroy/ruin/corrupt"), which is probably meant to translate to "ground-breaking," especially given the fact that it's hyphenated

Putting it all together, I'd translate it something like this (and this does involve some personal interpretation, so it's up for debate): "At the end of summer, they will explode forward at once with a release that will be as magnificent and light strong. The sound is powerful and ground-breaking." I think "time" may be at the end for the last part to be translated as "most powerful and ground-breaking yet" or something to that effect.

Obviously that's not perfect, but I think it makes it pretty clear that while decoding this message was pretty cool, the message itself is pretty much a generic "New LP album at the end of summer, it's gonna sound awesome!" hype-building thing.

thats pretty much what i was getting...i was a little disappointed when i started translating it and realized it was more hype...i was hoping for maybe a release date or album title or something...who knows, maybe its called "Brightness Falls" or something like that. I doubt it though.

Maybe its...

If the brightness were to explode foward all at once the brilliant light would be too strong. It is really powerful and ground-breaking.

Meaning...that the new material is too much for us too handle all at once? I don't know, sounds like they're toying with us again.

Afrikaans is a very easy language, there are no double meanings or third person stuff like french, to tyd = time simply means time and nothing else. Same with ontplof = explode (same in dutch it seems) it means explode and only that. Obviously it can be anything that is exploding.

according to a guy on the lp forums someone on lpa figured a good translation out...

"Brightness falls, the two explode forwards at once in the air, and the beauty would be strong and powerful, destroying land and time"

what does everyone else think of this one?

The message would say something like: "I will laugh at you guys, because I will sit and see how you guys are kill to decrypt a message that says nothing good :lol: and I will give more messages insignificant in 4 weeks " :lol: ^^ I think that is the true meaning of the message, since it makes it to distract us, so that we can't ask anything about info of the new single and info of the new album :D

Edited by andros

The message would say something like: "I will laugh at you guys, because I will sit and see how you guys are kill to decrypt a message that says nothing good :lol: and I will give more messages insignificant in 4 weeks " :lol: ^^ I think that is the true meaning of the message, since it makes it to distract us, so that we can't ask anything about info of the new single and info of the new album :D

don't say that again!!

from Astat.

Edited by sian18

LPA? no way

From Astat.

huh? I didnt see him posting that

the question is..who wrote that? because if Mike himself says such words about the album, then I guess they have to calm down a bit..

but it sounds like it's a review from someone

Edited by VavourasLP

huh? I didnt see him posting that

here: