Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about:

If the brightness was to explode forward at once in the air, that would as the beauty came strong.

It is powerful, destroying land and time.

EDIT: I think it's just a pump-up message regarding the album being like an "explosion" through genres and time.

OR - If the brightness could [maybe "were to"] explode forward at once in the air, THIS would as the beauty came strong. It is powerful, destroying land and time.

Edited by HybridThe0ry97

What about:

If the brightness was to explode forward at once in the air, that would as the beauty came strong.
It is powerful, destroying land and time.

EDIT: I think it's just a pump-up message regarding the album being like an "explosion" through genres and time.

OR - If the brightness could [maybe "were to"] explode forward at once in the air, THIS would as the beauty came strong. It is powerful, destroying land and time.

Thats a very good conclusion.

MIKE JUST POSTED:

Our puzzle hasn’t been solved yet. I expected that would be the case. It’s not an easy one, but it is rewarding.

Maybe you just need to search harder.

The word search has a link to Google.

Edited by cstebila

Okay guys, I just found something interesting. It's a question about how to convert binary into sound.

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/electronic-...sound-file.html

Read the second comment down.

"If you created a bit map where you converted your ones and zeroes into black and white pixels, you would be essentially achieving a similar outcome."

black and white pixels. ones and zeroes. converting it into sound.

I know that's a long shot but it all seems related and we don't really have much to work with right now, do we?