Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike is a cat, we are mice.

When a cat catch a mouse, he usually play with it until it exhausted and then kill it with 1 strike.

I think that is what Mike going to do.

The killing part being when the message finally hits :)

Edited by adaminator1

Man, I don't like this message/tease stuff lol I just want the album!

lol same here, but just think how awesome it's gonna be when that day finally comes! Atleast we know It's coming and it'll be pretty soon. I would love for LP to just unleash everything at one time on us. Like launch a new website with the album's theme and artwork along with the release date of the album and music video for the lead single and have the single streaming already ...that would make my jaw drop lol

lol same here, but just think how awesome it's gonna be when that day finally comes! Atleast we know It's coming and it'll be pretty soon. I would love for LP to just unleash everything at one time on us. Like launch a new website with the album's theme and artwork along with the release date of the album and music video for the lead single and have the single streaming already ...that would make my jaw drop lol

that would be a dream come true lol

This is binary code, correct. I didn't feel like translating it, but I feel that even if I did, it wouldn't tell us a message. I believe the binary code is a clue for whats to come, but I dont think there would be a message behind it.

This is binary code, correct. I didn't feel like translating it, but I feel that even if I did, it wouldn't tell us a message. I believe the binary code is a clue for whats to come, but I dont think there would be a message behind it.

You are right

LP always mess with us

but we dont lose anything

someone do it for us =D

I converted it. It says....

Falls la luminosité de var to ontplof edastada sekaligus airean, that sería kuin de pracht come yang kuat. Lo sono mäktig, terra-zerstören tyd.

wow, this is getting interesting. What language?

EDIT: by 2nd look that has to be french.

EDIT: Again, Theres a shitload of languages in there

Edited by Peryman