Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

I'm not talking about the album title. This gif animation is called "Message."

For those saying "blarg there's nothing there stop being so weird" you could very well be right, but I don't think Mike would call the animation "message" if that isn't what it is.

It has to have some type of meaning to it.

I gotcha...there's definitely a message in there, we just need proof that it's there.

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep. People will complain how much it sucks.... and how much it doesnt suck... or how much the band has sold out...again... and then somehow warner will get blamed... then bashing rick rubin... then finally the complaints about LP not going to x country. Yep. Thats the timeline for 2010-2011.

Quote me

you read my mind. im sick of all the warner and rubin bashing.

Edited by deadnbloated

For those who tried overlaying the 13 frames, did you zoom in to look for the hidden message?

Because I'm pretty sure the pixels are the letters, they look like the same font used for the mikeshinoda.com banner.

So if you overlayed and tweaked with the frames, make sure you zoom in and look around for writing.

Dum Dum Dum....More BULLSHIT! LPA... "Unofficial fansite and community for the band Linkin Park specializing in exclusive news" <--- Exclusive rubbish :rolleyes:

Right now the two sites are actually co-existing peacefully, so please refrain from making negative comments.

Thank you.

We need to stop trying to crack a code that dosn't exsist, you can make pictures, find letters, come up with ridulous theorys because I know for sure that mike has enough time to make a secret coded picture that looks like a terrible screensaver off a microsoft computer. Maybe he is just messing with us and wanted this reaction...Maybe we are all way to gullable and should just give it a break untill the news comes back because every theory I have seen so far for this "Message" is laughable. ;)

We need to stop trying to crack a code that dosn't exsist, you can make pictures, find letters, come up with ridulous theorys because I know for sure that mike has enough time to make a secret coded picture that looks like a terrible screensaver off a microsoft computer. Maybe he is just messing with us and wanted this reaction...Maybe we are all way to gullable and should just give it a break untill the news comes back because every theory I have seen so far for this "Message" is laughable. ;)

its our time. if we want to waste it, let us do so in peace

Mike said a few months ago that they had "cool new ideas" to try out with this album that pushed the album back. We assumed that meant music, but apparently they were getting a viral campaign of some sort ready.

You really think Mike is going to completely hype up the fan base with a "big announcement," not make the announcement, then put up a "message" that doesn't mean anything?

I don't think he's that much of a prick.

Mike said a few months ago that they had "cool new ideas" to try out with this album that pushed the album back. We assumed that meant music, but apparently they were getting a viral campaign of some sort ready.

You really think Mike is going to completely hype up the fan base with a "big announcement," not make the announcement, then put up a "message" that doesn't mean anything?

I don't think he's that much of a prick.

we shall see, Im not saying nothing will appear, I just dont think there is anything there right now

Infact guys I appologise, Im being completly out of order, its way to late and I need some sleep. Sorry if I was rude. :(

Infact guys I appologise, Im being completly out of order, its way to late and I need some sleep. Sorry if I was rude. :(

No need to apologize, it wasn't rude, I just can't believe that this would be some random picture of nothing.

We'll agree to disagree.

Hey guys check out the message, I believe it has slighty more lines coming from across than it did before...then again it could be just me and a few others seeing things.

i believe its just people catching on to stuff that they overlooked before.