Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as soon as new music comes out.....this world will be far crazier

yep. People will complain how much it sucks.... and how much it doesnt suck... or how much the band has sold out...again... and then somehow warner will get blamed... then bashing rick rubin... then finally the complaints about LP not going to x country. Yep. Thats the timeline for 2010-2011.

Quote me

yep. People will complain how much it sucks.... and how much it doesnt suck... or how much the band has sold out...again... and then somehow warner will get blamed... then bashing rick rubin... then finally the complaints about LP not going to x country. Yep. Thats the timeline for 2010-2011.

Quote me

Poor Rick Rubin lol seriously no one leaves the guy alone.

Quote me

totally agree remember MTM era, we were all happy the album leaked but one week after everybode was complaing

totally agree remember MTM era, we were all happy the album leaked but one week after everybode was complaing

for one, i don't want any album leaking this time. and two, this album won't have any horrible complaints. of course some will hate....but i believe this will be an amazing album!

I remember that some guys commented on Mikes blog, that they would need the password, already a day or something like that ago. i have no clue about these kinda things though, but i think this theory sounds quite logical

I remember that some guys commented on Mikes blog, that they would need the password, already a day or something like that ago. i have no clue about these kinda things though, but i think this theory sounds quite logical

yeah, haha...13 passwords. they're either really smart....or we're just real stupid :D

for one, i don't want any album leaking this time. and two, this album won't have any horrible complaints. of course some will hate....but i believe this will be an amazing album!

It's 2010. Preventing an album leak is impossible.

yeah, haha...13 passwords. they're either really smart....or we're just real stupid :D

Just one. The main file itself is one file. Unless you can hide a file on each individual frame.. but I'm speculating on things that are way beyond me.

Right now I'm toying with taking out all the white pixels from each individual frame to see what's left over.

This. It will leak, but it's up to you whether or not to download it.

that's not what i'm worried about...i'm hoping that i don't somehow hear the music somewhere because that always happens to me. i don't want to see it but it keeps finding ways to get right in front of my face

If you're interested in checking out the while steganography thing you can download this program for free. It's pretty basic so there isn't much to explain on that front. And safe. I haven't come across any problems downloading the .rar or with the program.

I went ahead and made up a practice for people that may not know what they're doing.

Posted Image

There's a file hidden inside that picture.

Password: lplive

Edited by ernieball003

If you're interested in checking out the while steganography thing you can download this program for free. It's pretty basic so there isn't much to explain on that front. And safe. I haven't come across any problems downloading the .rar or with the program.

I went ahead and made up a practice for people that may not know what they're doing.

but i really don't think we should bother trying to hack the picture...i mean it'll give us something to do...but it'll also be one more thing people will whine about.

but i really don't think we should bother trying to hack the picture...i mean it'll give us something to do...but it'll also be one more thing people will whine about.

If not for that they'd just be whining about something else. Whiners will find a way to whine regardless.

Personally, I like all the weird theories that are popping up. It shows initiative and, of course, interest in the new album.

oh god if they went country i would lose all faith in mankind as we know it, and probably jump off a 900 story building

i think you should tell mike that...and while you're at it....convince him that you'd do the same if he doesn't release something now! haha

Interesting but how do we figure out the password if there is indeed a file hidden in Mike's gif?