Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6901/reshx.jpg

Someone posted this on Mikes blog.

"Did none of you guys think about flipping the animation?

This is clearly an album artwork, you can faintly even see the text and the title area. Check it out.

Call me crazy or not but that is text! :) But there is too much static to make words out except few letters like R, L and K."

Maybe if the static have some hidden text , the text is in japanese i remember one post in the Mike's twitter when he talk about "a Sapporo and some Dark Side of the Moon...and Brad and I are ready to work on some music!" remember ?

Maybe if the static have some hidden text , the text is in japanese i remember one post in the Mike's twitter when he talk about "a Sapporo and some Dark Side of the Moon...and Brad and I are ready to work on some music!" remember ?

Sapporo : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sapporo

Dark Side of the Moon : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Side_of_the_Moon

???????????????????

You guys are taking this wayyyyyy too far. I mean come on....I'm obsessed with lp but I would never spend hours trying to decode a picture that has no code in the first place. You aren't going to find anything that you won't already know in a few days....I can't blame ppl for trying but it's not leading anywhere.just relax

I think something weird happened to the message...I think it doesn't look exactly as I was @@!

I think the mouth of the elephant is going to merge with its nose =.="

Even the cleverbot can see it is an elephant :o

http://linkinpark.com/message <== what is this about?

You tell me.

I don't know so I ask you for an answer

About the elphants?

what the :o

It the treasure, but you can't tell anyone.

And then....

can you tell me more about it?

Well, it's a shortening of the name Benjamin. That's all I really know about it.

Gonna believe it? =) Edited by ShadowThanatos

I think something weird happened to the message...I think it doesn't look exactly as I was @@!

And then....

Gonna believe it? =)

it's still the same pic if you look in the source code...

And then....

Gonna believe it? =)

hahaha, the bottom one doesn't make sense though....but i'd probably LMAO if the album turns out to be related to benjamin

^

^: Maybe I was too tired (cannot sleep because of it).................................

i know what you mean, i've jumped out of bed super early every morning hoping for big news since sunday....it was real fun and exciting at first but now the anticipation is getting really painful due to lack of concentration

Mike gonna pay for this. I'm gonna make him suffer like never before X(

But, a new album or a new single would make me happy again =)

Hahahaha......you're going to make him suffer by staring at that message page for hours and hours instead of listening to Linkin park

It sort of looks like water washing up against a shore, and the part on the right that isn't shaded kind of looks like the reflection of someone that is standing above the water. That's just a hypothesis. I have faith that Mike wouldn't get us all hyped up over nothing.