Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw damn it! I was just about to put the layers together to see what I could find!

Earlier I posted that the pixels looked like the mikeshinoda.com font so thats why I was going to try it.

Damn people being quicker than meeeeeee.

Would somebody with Photoshop be so kind as to post the separate layers? I'd do it myself but I don't have Photoshop on this computer.

I don't have Photoshop, but I'm working on getting individual pictures of each of the 13 frames. Just give me some time.

I looked at the individual frames. THERE IS NO MESSAGE ON ANY OF THE FRAMES. I've tried looking sideways, upside down, squinting, one eye open, twirling around and looking at it really fast, looking at them with one foot. ok jk but i don't see anything! And if there is, someone prove it!

I don't have Photoshop, but I'm working on getting individual pictures of each of the 13 frames. Just give me some time.

There's going to be a minor delay with this. Windows Live Photo Gallery didn't read frames 3, 4, 5, and 6 as the complete (600 x 454) dimension. I would say that's because that's when the pixels start coming, but they actually start in frame 2; and it's the full dimension. So I'm not sure why it would do that, especially when they're all a part of the same file.

There's going to be a minor delay with this. Windows Live Photo Gallery didn't read frames 3, 4, 5, and 6 as the complete (600 x 454) dimension. I would say that's because that's when the pixels start coming, but they actually start in frame 2; and it's the full dimension. So I'm not sure why it would do that, especially when they're all a part of the same file.

Screw it lol I already posted them. Read the post above yours :lol:

Wouldn't the Photoshop layers Mark was referring to and the frame-by-frame shots of the .gif animation be 2 different things?

As far as I know, Photoshop layers are like putting one thing in front of another in one photo. It doesn't have anything to do with frames. If you start removing layers, maybe something will show. I unfortunately don't have Photoshop to test it out.

Edited by letdownagain

Wouldn't the Photoshop layers Mark was referring to and the frame-by-frame shots of the .gif animation be 2 different things?

Yes they would. The frames only exist because its moving...but layers exist on all images not just animated gifs....we need the layers, not the frames!

Yes they would. The frames only exist because its moving...but layers exist on all images not just animated gifs....we need the layers, not the frames!

Truth!

Someone decompile them and upload them here!

Maybe he meant the frames because there's 13 of them.

In most cases lol, but really only if you're referring to a picture that doesn't have a background (like my sig for example)

JPEG really compresses the image though. When we still need every detail we have "pixel static" doesn't help.

I finished up my frames. When I was flipping through the frames I realized something; I really need a girlfriend.. :lol: