Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's busy laughing at our suffering.

MY SUFFERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

I don't blame you guys for toying with the "message" but am gonna call it a night. Am curious as to why Adam has not said anything...oh well. Good night guys, lets hope for more news.

If there is a message in here, there's no way Mike could have expected us to find it without any hints. I wonder how Mark found out about it.

What im wondering is, is mike reallysmart enough/ cares enough to plan out and create a complicated message like this? and who knows maybe mark is B.S.ing. his explanation did not at all sound thought out or explained.

What im wondering is, is mike reallysmart enough/ cares enough to plan out and create a complicated message like this? and who knows maybe mark is B.S.ing. his explanation did not at all sound thought out or explained.

How come he hasn't posted any proof of this?

If Mike makes a new blog post or if something happens around midnight local time (PDT), then I think a trend is beginning to take place.

like Midnight has already come, and that we dont need to count the Minutes To it any more?

you guys're just so crazy... i'm still believing that this is a joke from the band to see us acting like we're all exactly doing at the moment... calm down! you survived the last years of waiting, so some weeks without knowing what the freaking gif means will not kill you... the discussion's just getting ridicoulus at some points. i'm curious, too but i seriously got other things to care about ;) just saying...

you guys're just so crazy... i'm still believing that this is a joke from the band to see us acting like we're all exactly doing at the moment... calm down! you survived the last years of waiting, so some weeks without knowing what the freaking gif means will not kill you... the discussion's just getting ridicoulus at some points. i'm curious, too but i seriously got other things to care about ;) just saying...

it's not fair to tell you :

YOU GUYS , THAT SUPPORT US , TODAY YOU WILL HAVE A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT , AND THEN WHAT ?

It's Just don't FAIR ...

Please, at least we have to get another UPDATE ......

*it's a bad Thing to Play with Fans .... :(

Edited by lplfan

in My opinion LP make us Worder or ... maybe it has to do with the Album theory ...

Maybe it's something Weard (in a good way ... -not an elephant :P )

so ... they try our imagination

.... of course they get some people ungry .... but ....

I THINK IT's Got A WORTH all this ......

(sory for not good english)

EDIT : SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT IS THIS ????????????????????????

http://lpr.ya-music.de/img/lpr7teaser.jpg

That's the Teaser for Version 7 of LPRevolution.net (lpr.ya-music.de) one of the biggest german fansites ;)

And btw.. here are the single frames in original size + the .psd

have fun

http://blackchester.de/files/LPMessageSingleFrames.zip